• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning
I'm still hoping for the September deadline - maybe we can do the mini fanbook first with individual contributions for September and then the group collaborations in time for December? It would still be lovely to have some comics though ^^ Thanks muchly, Dean!

Ooh, I didn't know it was 8.5 x 11 = I looked up the difference and it seems Letter size is slightly wider but shorter (or A4 is slightly thinner but longer) - is it easy for ichi and others in America to get hold of an A4 size?

p/s: I've been looking at this site for some inspiration: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/06/...-booklets/ and am liking e.g. this one for a group holding hands or fold out concept:

I think it was Dean who suggested having a thread that would go through every page, and it's been done with this particular brochure:

And one of the ways we could 'colour' code the group collaboration work is like this:

Popups are lovely too! ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning - by Flick - 08-02-2009, 09:39 AM
RE: The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning - by smallfish - 03-12-2011, 06:06 PM