• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last.fm?
Question 
Does anybody have a last.fm account?

Mine is linked under my signature ^^
wat is it? too lazy to click the link but not too lazy to click reply lol haha i never say that..... being exposed to bad influences......
Last.fm is a UK-based Internet radio and music community website, founded in 2002. It claims over 30 million active users based in more than 200 countries. On 30 May 2007, CBS Interactive acquired Last.fm for £140m ($280m USD).

Using a music recommender system called "Audioscrobbler", Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of all the songs the user listens to, either on the streamed radio stations, the user's computer or many portable music devices. This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") via a plugin installed into the user's music player. The profile data is then displayed on the user's profile page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites.

Users can create custom radio stations and playlists from any of the audio tracks in Last.fm's music library, and are able to listen to some individual tracks on demand, or download tracks if the rights holder has previously authorised it.

Thanks wikipedia Smile
OMG that sounds so COOL!!!!!!! Sparklies i wanna try it!!!!!! but it'll have to wait a while......
I do learn something new everyday! Smile I never realised that Last.fm was a UK based firm (Benkyou) but I had heard of Audioscrobbler.

I think I have two accounts on there - purely because I forgot the login details for my first account, but my account there is now backon-online
really wants to get it now..... but i guess ill have to wait.......
(07-07-2009, 09:32 AM)Edward Wrote: really wants to get it now..... but i guess ill have to wait.......

hum... why? xD
not allowed to do ANYTHING on this computer (its not mine)
I would be very lost without my laptop as well.
I DID IT!!!!! account is ummmm google_it !