• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies
I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming releases this season! Including

- Pirates of the Caribbean 3
- Bourne Ultimatum
- Spiderman 3
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (although the acting is usually terrible there is usually some redeeming feature :p)
Bourne Ultimatum !!! can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! And Spiderman 05.01 !
Away
yes for the pirates of the caribbean and harry potter!! im also looking forward to twilight the movie (prbbly come out next year since they havnt even bought the rights to the movie yet). ookami and i love that book so much!! we're vampireholics XD
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I want to watch the Condemned and Spider Man 3 =3
Meh.. for some reason I couldn't find an entry for Twilight on IMDB? Am i searching for the wrong thing?

Reading the synopsis of Condemned reminds me of the story line of the Japanese film... I think its Battle Royale? I can't remember the exact one I'm afraid Tongue but its to with an island and surviving... Big Grin

Hmm... this means Spiderman is coming out first I think? ^^
Condemned seems really intresting xD
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AT WORLD'S END!!! My favourite one~
Condemned does seem interesting Smile lots of psychological stuff. I have to sayI'd be a bit scared of the potential violence ^^;

I think poTC III features Chow Yun Fat as the World's End's pirate?
( me never saw POT.. ) shame on me !
Away
Honestly, sowon... what do you watch?! :p Hehe ... PoTC is one of those movies where the sequel is actually as good as the first movie! Smile Me thinks anyway...