• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound sample of flower from BlackBerry Bold (and Logic Studio)?
My colleague got a new BlackBerry (one of the touch screen ones) and you can imagine my surprise when they received a text message (SMS) and their notification sound was what seemed to be the main violin theme from BACK-ON's "flower"!

There was some discussion previously about where it might be from (we all thought it was original BACK-ON of course) after Koda Kumi 'sampled' it in one of her slower songs.

So anyway, it turns out that it was a default sound loop called "BBGrooves_Interlude" which I've attached to this post for you to listen. I found it on BlackBerryForums.com and on that particular thread, someone said that it was actually originally a loop called "Cabernet" from (Apple's) Logic Studio but sped up with more instruments and attached the sound loop (also below).

I haven't been able to find anything to verify that last part, but it's certainly true that this is a default sound clip from BlackBerry.

Mystery sort of solved?

Attached Files
.zip   BBGrooves_Interlude.mp3.zip (Size: 146.4 KB / Downloads: 30)
.zip   Cabernet.zip (Size: 351.37 KB / Downloads: 37)
Whoa, that's kind of ...cool, I guess.
hahaha, I can't even think of something to describe that o____o
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
Neither can I really. For a moment I thought 'omg, BACK-ON's flower has made it to the UK mobile phone market?' and could barely contain my excitement when I asked him. As it turned out... still a catchy tune!
That's exactly what I thought when I heard it on mah sis' BlackBerry.
*would do a dance whenever her cell rings*
[Image: ehlx6p.png]
thanxxxxx
so... does that mean there's not a full version of this somewhere? i absolutely LOVE it...