• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BACK-ON to perform at Connichi in September 2009, Germany!
You're so mean T______________T
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
-ignores-
Now, now Big Grin Let's keep this thread friendly and happy ~

I have a feeling the record company will be a bit particularly about recordings (if we go by their past record) but let's just say if there is a possibility of recording a short clip, we will try~ I'm hoping they'll do a DVD of all the international performances so far ^^
ooooo a dvd would be nice....... but they would need people filming........ anyone seen anything like that?
I know some people (BACK-ON's entourage?) did film their performance in Taiwan (2007); their BLAZE LINE performance at Anime Matsuri became part of the song's PV I think?
I hope they release a Live Performances' DVD :3
Nothing could be better than that.
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
nothing? i would think that if they made a box set of all their albums with a special poster and a t-shirt it would be better
Someone from BACK-ON was clearly listening... no, I'm joking Big Grin But with thanks to MONSTERSNITE for the info, the organisers of the 'Tales of' Festival - which BACK-ON performed at - are releasing a dvd of the event, which includes *dun dun dun*....

BACK-ON performing live! Pon Yeah

@Edward and Yuki: I would so buy that!
(07-29-2009, 08:36 AM)Flick Wrote: Someone from BACK-ON was clearly listening... no, I'm joking Big Grin But with thanks to MONSTERSNITE for the info, the organisers of the 'Tales of' Festival - which BACK-ON performed at - are releasing a dvd of the event, which includes *dun dun dun*....

BACK-ON performing live! Pon Yeah

Wow!! Thanks for the info! That would be great!Yaay
The DVD set is supposed to retail at 7140 YEN (I think I've got the numbers the right way) and you get two discs with it (*w thanks to AndriaSang.com for this info) Hopefully the sellers to offer it at a good price!

Before I forget: I have the option of travelling to one of Hannover, Frankfurt, Hamburg etc. just to get to Kassel - which is in the middle of everything.