• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday SMiiiLEzz!! :-):-D
Big Grin 
Hi SMiiiLEzzz I Just Wanted To Say Happy Birthday 16th To You. & I Hope You Have A Great Day & I Hope You Enjoy Yourself.Pon YeahPon YeahYaayYaay
wth its kan's birthday today? cool! happy birthday kan!!!!
super happy sweet 16 kan!! i know i already greeted you at twitter twice but yeah... happy birthday!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
THANKS GUYS <333
and edward; too? who else's birthday is it?
and hahaha yesss you greeted me on twitter ichi XD and so did flick! yeee everyone is saying happy birthdayy..they just had a race on another forum XD
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
oh thats nice kan, im not a person.... i think ill just go crawl into a hole and die now, thanks alot!

but even though your responce was cold ill just say happy birthday cuz we all love you (or at least we pretend to...) and we wish the best of birthdays to your 16th (although some of us probably wish you drowned in icecream cake and got frostbite) ok just joking about that, that would be too mean, it'll be good enough to have you buried in a room full of balloons that have been filled with hydrogen...... heh heh heh...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAN!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT ONE (filled with disasters of course)
wth are you talking about?
you pretend to love me?
what the heck?

twisted little edward.
twistedddd.
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
hahaha cant you take some sarcasm kan? its you birthday or was you birthday, lighten up a little!!!