• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im bored so lets talk about ummmm HXH
i noticed how many of the members like hunterxhunter including flick, me, omg i forgot the other person's name umm the new person (no offence meantUmm) so anyways does anyone know why the manga stopped coming out? and also if the anime will come out again?
Actually, the author is in hiatus because he's still sick ( I dont know exactly what kind of decease has but anyway ) he is sick and ca'nt continue to draw HXH in time so he is very slow to come out with a chapter ( his wife draws for him )
> hey long time no see ed !!!!!!
Away
why is he sick!!!!!!!! and isn't his wife the person who drew sailor moon? i wish he would get better, its been like 4 months since the last chapter came out....

Hi sowon!!!! are you back from your school thing yet?
man...been watching the news all day long...major accident during Queensday in the Netherlands.

While the royal family went on the bus to get to palace loo, a car drove into the crowd and crashed into a monument...currently 5 deaths and the driver is in critical conditions. 4 people are badly wounded and in critical condition. They say the guy wanted to hit the bus with the royal family :S even pre mediated.

how could someone do that? among the injured are a 7 year old, 15 and 16 year old. There is a video on youtube,
it's a cruel video and can be shocking, plz don't watch if you're too young or can't handle it.

[youtube]I2ccV6eAc08[/youtube]
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Ooh I missed this thread! I remember the TV anime version best (it's really good imho and doesn't drag on for too long - unlike Naruto) and it's sad to hear that the author isn't well.

(will reply separately to Dean's post in the new threadBig Grin)
yes its very sad that the author is sick in bed and suffering, luckily, his wife (author of sailor moon) used to draw for him cuz he promised everyone a couple more chapters before he fell ill
Since I can't remember where the manga goes up to: where has the story got up to at the moment?
hmmm have you read till the part about the bug peoplethings? if you have then its kinda the final battle between thems