• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HeartFire The Angel's Secret- Characters & Profiles.
Smile 
HeartFire The Angel's Secret.

By: Rachel

Characters & Profiles

Name: HeartFire
Race: Human/Angel
Eye Color: Purple
Hair: Red With Purple Front Root's(& Yes She Is Born With Purple Front Root's) Curly
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140
Relationship: HeartFire Is In Love With Her BoyFriend & Husband(In The Next Two Years) Tohno
Bio: HeartFire Was Born An Angel Because Her Mother Died Before She Could Give Birth To HeartFire. HeartFire Grew Up & Turned Into A Lovely Young Lady When She Went Down From Heaven To Earth At 16 Years Old She Meets Tohno In A Forest Area & The Two Of Them Fell In Love. She Later On Came Back From Heaven Down To Earth At 19 Years Old To Protect Earth From Vice. & She Lived With Tohno & Shojoe Who Lives In An Apartment With Two Bedroom,Living Room & Kitchen. But She & Tohno Go To High School Together. Later On In The Series They Have A Child Together & Live In There Own Home.

Name: Tohno
Race: Half Human & Vampire/Angel~When He Transforms.
Eye Color: Dark Green/Blood Red~When He Became A Vampire/Angel Of The Blood Of A Thousand Warriors
Hair: Dark Brown Mushroom Cut
Height: 5'12
Weight: 170
Relationship: Tohno Is In Love With His GirlFriend & Wife(In The Next Two Years) HeartFire
Bio: Tohno Was Born Into A Family Of Royal Vampires His Father King Katan,Mother Who Passed Away After Giving Birth To Him & His Older Twin Brother Prince Vice Who All Live In An Underground Castle & City Below The City Of Tokyo Japan. But His Father King Katan Dies When Tohno Turns 19 Years Old. But Before That Tohno Who Goes To School One Day Visits A Near By Forest Area & Saw HeartFire For The First Time & Falls In Love With Her. He Ends Up Getting Kicked Out Of His Home After He Chooses Not To Be The New King. But He Takes The Blood Of A Thousand Warriors A Strong Power & Uses It To Defend Earth Against Vice His Evil Brother. After He Is Kicked Out Shoujoe Lets Him Live In His Two Bedroom,Living Room & Kitchen Apartment. Tohno & HeartFire Later On Get Married In The Series & Both Have A Son Together.

Name: Namu
Race: Half Human & Vampire
Eye Color: Orange & Yellow Mixed
Hair: Light Lavender A Little Long But Meets His Neck & Spiky
Height: 5'12
Weight: 170
Relationship: Namu Is In Love With Kissumi His GirlFriend & Wife(Season 2)
Bio: Namu Is A Young Man Who Does Go To High School & Has A Good Mother & Father(HeartFire & Tohno) He Doesn't Always Enjoy Seeing Them Kissing But That's Just Him But He Does Love Them He Is Half Vampire & He Soon Meets Kissumi They Date Than A Year Later Get Married & Later On They Have A Daughter Together.

Name: Kissumi
Race: Human
Eye Color: Pale Light Green
Hair: Pale Pink & Wavy
Height: 5'2
Weight: 136
Relationship: Kissumi Is In Love With Namu Her BoyFriend & Husband (In Season 2)
Bio: Kissumi Meets Namu In High School When She Is 18 They Date & Fall In Love Than In Season 2 Kissumi Becomes Namu's Wife. & They Have A Daughter Named Nama.

Name: Nama
Eye Color: Light Red
Hair: Ice Blue Long Loose Curly
Height: 5'4
Weight: 139
Relationship: Nama Is Single For Now
Bio: Nama Is Namu's Only Daughter She Has Always Been Close To Her Father But Now That She Is 21 She Is Looking For Love. She Is A Lovely Young Woman Who Also Sings.

Name: Maya
Race: Human/Angel
Eye Color: Light Pink
Hair: Dark Orange Short Curly
Height: 5'2
Weight: 140
Relationship: Maya Is In Love With Prince Vice Her BoyFriend & Husband(In A Year When She Is 22 Year's Old)
Bio: Maya Is The Younger Sister Of HeartFire & Lives Up In Heaven Much Longer But Like Her Older Sister She Visits Earth & Meets Vice. They Fell In Love But She Still Has To Live In Heaven Until She Is 22 Years Old. But Her Sister & Mother Don't Know About Her & Vice. At First She Is Good But When She Comes Down From Heaven To Earth & Is Later On Taken Back To The Castle There She Decides To Stay With Vice & Becomes Evil.

Name: Vice
Race: Vampire
Eye Color: Blood Red
Hair: Black Mushroom Cut
Height: 6'0
Weight: 173
Relationship: Vice Is In Love With Maya His GirlFriend & Wife(Season 2)
Bio: Vice The Older Twin Brother Who Is Evil & Has Always Been Jealous Of His Younger Brother Because His Father King Katan Liked Tohno Better Than Him That's What He Thought When He Kicked Out Tohno For Not Taking The Throne. He Became The Next King In Line But He Was Still A Prince. But He Had Fallen In Love With Maya When She Came Down From Heaven To Earth At The Age Of 16 & He Was 22 Years Old. & When She Turned 22 & He Was 28 Years Old They Meet Again When She Was In A Night Club & He Took Her In & Let Her Stay With Him. There Maya & Vice Fell Much More In Love & Than Soon After Got Married & They Have A Son.

Name: Kinto
Race: Human/Vampire
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Gray Short Spiky
Height: 6'0
Weight: 182
Relationship: Kinto Is In Love With Renna His GirlFriend.
Bio: Kinto Is The Son Of Maya & Vice. & He Is Also Namu's Younger Cousin. Kinto Is In Love Renna His GirlFriend Who He Meets In The Same School That Namu Goes To Because They Go To School Together. He Loves Renna Very Much & Hopes To Marry Her Someday & Start A Family Together.

Name: Renna
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair: Medium Brown Straight
Height: 5'1
Weight: 137
Relationship: Renna Is In Love With Kinto Her BoyFriend.
Bio: Renna Is A Young Sweet & Caring Girl Who Meets Kinto Her BoyFriend In The Same School That He Goes To. She Loves Kinto Very Much. & She Knows That He Is A Vampire But That Doesn't Matter To Her Because She Still Loves Kinto. & She Too Hope That One Day They'll Get Married & Start A Family Together.

Name: Shoujoe
Eye Color: Golden
Hair: Dark Blue Short Spiky Mushroom Cut
Height: 5'10
Weight: 171
Relationship: Shoujoe Is In Love With Akia His GirlFriend High School Sweet Heart & Wife(Season 2) Before HeartFire & Tohno Are Married Two Years Later.
Bio: Shoujoe Is Tohno's Best Friend Since They Were 12 Years Old & Ever Since Than He Has Looked Out For Tohno. When Shoujoe Met Akia In High School At The Age Of 17 They Started Dating & Have Been Dating Ever Since High School. Shoujoe Goes To A Town Collage & Works In A Town Store But Does Spend Time At His Apartment & There He & Akia Spends Time Together & Then Go Out. Later On In Season 2 They Get Married Two Years Before HeartFire & Tohno Get Married.

Name: Akia
Eye Color: Gray
Hair: Golden Blonde Long Straight
Height: 5'6
Weight: 141
Relationship: Akia Is In Love With Shoujoe Her BoyFriend High School Sweet Heart & Husband(Season 2) Before HeartFire & Tohno Are Married Two Years Later.
Bio: Akia Met Shoujoe In High School At The Age Of 17 They Started Dating & Have Been Dating Ever Since High School. Akia Goes To A Different Collage In Japan But Still Talks To Shoujoe Online & On The Fone She Spends Time With Him After Her School Hours & She Sometimes Stays With Shoujoe At His Apartment & They Go Out. Later On In Season 2 They Get Married Two Years Before HeartFire & Tohno Get Married.

I'm A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl & I'll Always Be A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl.
cool, that you have a lot of characters, with even all the stats ( I don't even have that for my stories! should do it though.). Even a season 2! I got only one thing, which hasn't really got to do with the story, but the font, underline and colored text makes it hard to read( the bio parts). But from the looks of it, it's a love story. Have you written any pages yet?
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
(03-08-2009, 02:34 AM)Dean Wrote: cool, that you have a lot of characters, with even all the stats ( I don't even have that for my stories! should do it though.). Even a season 2! I got only one thing, which hasn't really got to do with the story, but the font, underline and colored text makes it hard to read( the bio parts). But from the looks of it, it's a love story. Have you written any pages yet?

Thanks & Um Right Now None Cause I'm Still Working On Other Stuff.Sweatdrop
I'm A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl & I'll Always Be A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl.