• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Banner Submissions
i've never checked out gimp so i think i'm going to take a look sometime Big Grin maybe its easier than photoshop XD

here's a nice way to improve your photoshop skills: take digital photography! you'll learn alot about photography and photoshop so its killing 2 birds with one stone! XD such a fun class.

btw... i dont think i'll ever be as good as sesshy!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ya, sesshy will kill us all..... there's no way we can win if sesshy competes... we should ban her
no way!! we can learn from sesshy! she is invaluable to our team! XD maybe we should badger her to submit a banner Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
so we dont want to win? and we are just going to compel sesshy to make a banner and kill us all just so we can learn? we cant even banish her from the competition?
ahh compete compete compete. if you wanna win you'll try your best. it'll show through your banner Big Grin i think we'll be judging this based on your creativity and not just your artistic ability so just keep trying! i know my work can't be as good as sesshy but i'm still submitting!
i shall submit as well!
i'll submit two at that
we're allowed to do that right?
hope so
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
well all my back-on pictures that saved on my broken computer are lost and so is photoshop and so is my computer and so is my free time
hmm
edward you sound all negative again
get gimp
and figure out how to work it! fast!
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
yes you can submit as much as you want! the more the better. so we can fill in all the spaces and have all our banners as BACK-ON related. also add BACK-ON ONLINE somewhere in the banner Pon Yeah
Hehe, quite forgot to mention the 'BACK-ON ONLINE' part Tongue Thanks ichi... when I read that, I was like 'oh yeah!!!' ... such a 'duh' moment. Really looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions.

@Edward: If it's any help, we still have a gallery on the main site http://www.backon-online.com/gallery which you might find useful. It might not have the most exciting of photos. Hope you can find time to have a go Smile

Gambatte!

p/s: I will also be dusting off my umm... age old Photoshop to have a go too - will go and look for inspiration. It's nice to welcome in the new 2009 year with some extraordinarily nice new banners along with our current fabulous batch!