• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON's "flower" inspires Koda Kumi's "Just the Way You Are"?
I found this thread by winter_love00 on Jpopsuki about Koda Kumi's song "Just the way you are" which he/she said sounded like BACK-ON's flower.

Now, Koda Kumi is a pretty big name in Jpop, so this I *had* to listen into and can definitely confirm that the violin/string theme from BACK-ON's flower *is* used in her new song!

You can listen to it courtesy of cachamoto1 on Youtube
[youtube]qFllwskFALw[/youtube]

And if you really forgot what flower sounded like, here's the upload of the original by cesarpancho2

[youtube]q3rYSnwsuWQ[/youtube]

I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks!!! Yaay Personally I think this is probably a good sign, since I know nothing about how musicians copyright parts of their song.
I never liked Koda Kumi.

Wtf! IT HAD TO BE HER?! *twitches*
I dunno what, perhaps the violin could be from a classical song, but if that violin is original for BACK-ON, I suggest get on the producer's butt on why they have it on THAT song.

yes....she gets annoyed when it involves with her....>__________>;;;;;
My favourite song by Koda Kumi is TABOO, but only because I've heard several remix or mash-up versions, which made me start liking the original. Apart from that and Cherry Girl, I can't really think any other Koda Kumi songs off the top of my head.

I do think 'flower' sounds a whole lot better than 'Just the way you are'.

* Flick is now slightly worried about making this post about Koda Kumi as it seems to be affecting Sesshy quite drastically...
Haha, don't worry about me now. I can avoid this easily. =D