• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANIME MATSURI 09
yes, everyone has to be squished into tight fitting hallways filled with freaks like themselves while loud music plays around them once in a lifetime
Or several times. XD;
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
omg beros i was there!! i TOUCHED miyavi!!!!! omg i died i swear i died. the best concert of my life! i'm sorry guys but that was purely surreal! more so than the back-on conert. miyavi is perfection!! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was bawling all throughout the concert. everyone was looking at me like i was crazy. i didn't care! i've worshipped miyavi for over 3 years!! so glad i volunteered. that was an experience!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
It would of been nice for there to be some sort of autograph session, though I understand why that couldn't happen. But that's lucky you got to touch him. He is beautiful, I'm just not too big of a fan of his music. I liked his older songs a lot more, and was happy when he played Girls Be Ambitious. I liked Back-On better. lol. But the Miyavi concert was pretty good besides my hip being pushed into the metal railing the whole time. And this fat bitch in front of me wearing big boots, big wig, and ugly kimono style top that when she raised her hands you can't see because of the long sleeve. And I really hated the Q&A except for like, two questions. lol.
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
sounds like it was pretty good
it was way better than good Big Grin lol i love his older songs but i like the new ones as well. i totally freaked when he played the songs i was familiar with (especially girls be ambitious and coo quack cluck Yaay )
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
wow you are a really devoted fan!!!!! but i still think he's scary no matter how good his music is (which btw is really awesome) but he's still scary
You know...I was blissfully happy before I found out that Miyavi was going to Anime Matsuri...imagined how devastated I was when I found out.
why devastated?
is it cuz your moving?
Yeah, I forgot to mention that one of my friends in Texas told me and I had moved to D.C. in the Spring of 2009 so unless I flew down, I knew I was going to miss Miyavi's appearance in America ;_; He was supposed to come to A-kon a while back but he couldn't... ;_;