• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANIME MATSURI 09
lol!! i think the most they'll have us wear is a volunteer t shirt. im gonna try to wear my yukata and kigurumi outfit xD ah, im not gonna be too intimidating though...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ichi in a kigurumi outfit... omg this I have to see one day! Big Grin What colour is the outfit? And of course, the elegant yukata (*wahhh... I'd love one!) Hope you will be sharing some photos after the convention!

(A little bit disappointed by the way about the lack of dark eyeglasses... the Matrix film is clearly having more of an effect than I thought)
lol i actually wore my kigu for the last con! i can post a pic later Big Grin it got too hot in there though... the material is fleece... my mom bought the yukata when she stopped by in narita airport on the way back from the philippines. i like it Yaay
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Only four more days! Big Grin
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
i know!! omgoshh i'm so shocked we were able to book 2 rooms at the marriot seeing that its freaking full for the weekend.

anywho, i just attended the volunteer meet up this weekend and they are expecting a minimum of 7,000 attendees. its insane!!! the layout for the con is different too. everything is out in the hallways because its more room than the small rooms they have on the convention area. but yeah, its going to be huge. all because of miyavi!!
Oh god I'm scared. XD

I'm staying at my friend's house because she's only like 2 miles away. :3

I've never been to this convention center befooore. DX
omg that sounds so scary.... 7000 people..... squished into hallways...... most of them dressed up..... people that look scary preforming....
Not to mention all the body odor... XD
i know, it would be steaming hot in there and there would be food and bright lights and everyone is non breathable costumes..... if back-on wasn't there i would never go
It's part of the fun though. XD