• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANIME MATSURI 09
Houston seems to be *the* place to go for artists Wink
dam it!!!! why housten? its not fair!!!
omgod beros i am so jealous!! i'd love to see sisen live!! freaking hot!!!! you went to the one san antonio right? omgosh i wish i was in college!! san antonio's only an hour or two away from austin as opposed to 5 hours from houston!!!! gahh!!~~~ how was sisen's performance?

well, i guess its mostly because houston is the 4th largest city in the u.s.? maybe thats why we're getting lots of artist coming our way?

speaking of concerts, ookami and i are planning to be very bad and teenager-ish by planning on attending (my first) american concert! haha we're telling our parents we're working that night but really sneaking downtown for a concert at warehouse live Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
wow thats devious ichi, you really are a fiend!!!! bad ichi bad
Yeah, since I live here. XP He was pretty good. Mayleen was one of his dancers~

Who are you going to see? O:
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
mm~ i love sisen to death. he is just freaking adorable. i wonder how old he is.... mayleen? one of the peeps sisen picked from

we're going to the AP tour. the bands are a rocket to the moon, the maine, 3oh!3, ff5, and one other band... i cant remember... but i am excited! i think u gotta do something totally irresponsible and reckless before you get out high school. its like.. the status quo XD
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'm not sure, under 30 for sure. Umm she goes by Bunnee or Mjok? Her and Nao are friends and stuff. They both looked really pretty.

Oh you rebel you. X3
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
oh yes!! i've seen her! XD i know her as mjok =D

i'd really love to see sisen spin =]

oh btw, for AM 09, i've already signed up to be a volunteer. im hoping to get a spot in the security team so i can be everywhere and i'll have access everywhere!! no way am i missing miyavi!! no wayy!! no wayyy!!
4th largest city?? So never knew that - learn something new everyday! Smile Hope you do get a post with security, ichi (will you have to wear dark sunglasses, ear piece and a suit?)
that would be funny, heh,