• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANIME MATSURI 09
omg beros i am spazzing out ever since i found out. and i found out during school. me and my friends started screaming. ookami and i are definitely going. we're not missing this for the world. i already blocked off my schedule for work. so not working that weekend. now, just save up money and book my hotel room. but OMG!! its miyavi!!! i really didn't think i'd ever see him in the flesh, much less him coming to houston!!! ahhh!!!! im volunteering for security Yaay

btw, i saw you at oni-con 08!! you were dressed up in your tiger kigu and you're with you're friend who wore the sugar glider kigu!! i was the one wearing the kangaroo kigu xDD i wanted to take a pic so baad but i didn't know how to ask lol
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
wow, it appears as if back-on fans are somwhat scattered in three major areas...
houston (or around texas and houston) england/paris (i know they are pretty for apart but still...) and japan!!!!!
yep, definitely lots in houston ever since their concert in anime matsuri 07. fun times xD
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
awww now i want to go live somehwere else!!!! i would prefer japan though
My friend texted me during math class, and I was like, ohmigawwwd.

But I had no one to spazz to in class since no one likes that stuff really in my school, so I just started texting people. XD;

That was my boyfriend. >w< And I think I saw someone in a Kangaroo one, why didn't you just come up and say hi and ask? XD

We'll probably wear them one day at Anime Matsuri, so we can take one then. lol.
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
hmmm it seems as if back-on is over poplulated by girls.... and the guys are all a little but weird.....
yeah, not many people in my school really knows about J-music. i found out through twitter. i had like 21 updates after math class (since that room is like a blackhole... no signal whatsoever) with everyone freaking out about miyavi. i mean seriously, i didn't think miyavi would ever come to houston. its so crazy! so now we're all signing up to volunteer for security =)

awesome!! i'd like to take pics with u guys XD haha i saw u guys at the elevator! i was getting off and u guys were getting on Smile next time most definitely!
wow u can sign up for security? thats nice!!!!! if back-on went i would fly down over there and fill the sheet with fake names and make sure im picked
He was going to go to A-kon 15,
but then some things happened and Psycho le Cemu came.
I'm really glad I got to see them. >A<

And I almost got to see Skin, like I was at AX,
but a stupid security girl lied to me and said there were no more tickets. ; ;

I'm happy that I'll finally be able to see Miyavi now. lol.

Oh really? XD; It should be April alreadyy.

I'm excited for the Blood/SiSeN/Gpkism concert tomorroww.
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
why do all the good concerts happen in houstin? its not fair at all