• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please welcome our new moderators: Dean and Sesshy!
Please welcome Dean and Sesshy as our two new moderators of BOO! Smile WeeYaay

Hope everyone will give them a big welcome to (gently) ease them into their new roles; Thumbup We have been talking about expanding our Forum team a little recently, and I am sure everyone would agree that both Dean and Sesshy are very well known and respected by all our members (like our special mods ichi and ookami!), and they have kindly agreed to join the BOO team as we start 2009 with a bang!

Congratulations and welcome to the team! Pon Yeah
Congrats guys. =D
hiiii good luck guys!!!!!! i wish i was a mod.....
CONGRATULATIONS
*happy dance*
hahahaha
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
Why i want to be a mod!!!! although i dont like the purpley color..... but the whole reason i want to be mod is cuz i want to have a different color..... thoughts conflicting..... urggggggggggg this is like my computer breaking
Dang Edward! Where'd you come from? They should make it blue! and then make me a mod Wink
lol jkjk
I've only been around for a few days, hahaha
hahaha see i should be mod!!!! hello, most active person around!!!!! the world is unfair!!!!! i go on everyday at least three times!!!!!
i take back my congrats, not fair!!!!!
just kidding, you've all been around more then me.... although i still think i should be one too!!!!
hahaha i've already spent 5 hours on here..how long have you been on? *checks
i dunno.... about like 10 or 20, i think ten....... stop posting when i am!!!! it makes mine go so slow!!!!!
how am i posting when you are? it makes me wait 11 seconds!
and i checked, it said over a day =D