• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super awesome plan
cmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
tellllllllllll the storyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
i will in a sec when i have the time... i only have an hour on the computer and i intend to spend it on manga
lol well as soon as you have time, you better post it!
wow..how long have you kept it in your memory?
i usually forget my dreams by the time i wake up or an hour later. LOL
[Image: 28vuoad.jpg]
lolz...I usuallly remember all my dreams...(I use a lot of them for character creations^^, but somehow most of the time the main character always look like each other and just have different clothing and hairstyle though).

Edward c'mon tell the dream! speakin of dreams...My last one was about the people got infected and turned into living zombies...but it only affected adults...luckily I wasn't infected. They were the ones from I am Legend, and died by the sun so they only came out at night...well the survivors(yes it gave me a very Left 4 Dead feeling) fought and I was one of them. Since I got l33t karate skills and love to swing swords I became very good and used my influences to create an army and settlement with lots of others!(yes it does look like my last dreams, without the aliens). In a superheated war that we won (it's my dream so I win!), I was happily walking away from my badass motorcycle when I heard a shot...yes I got SHOT AGAIN AND DIED AGAIN...(it's my dream...but I still die...)

this time not by my foster kid, but a friend which I saved 1,5 year before. Her boyfriend became infected and was about to kill her and her sister, she still believed he was human...I cut the guy in half right before their eyes.

I'll try to remember the dream tonight...cuz I gotta be alive....somehow...

Now EDWARD SPILL YOUR DREAM! as long as you don't I will write down everyday what I've dreamt...perhaps I must swap the infected with hot babes....but that dream I will keep for myself though...no..i'm not weird...
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
im srry!!! i was sick and still am for like 4 days already and i promise ill post it as soon as i get better!!!!!!
hah! your lucky i'm feeling sick too and woke up this morning with a major headache and I forgot my dream because of it...a large part of it though Wink

Although it seems that the dude that was me wasn't me but a clone whome they burried and turned 3 months later in a giant infected tank/freak/monster...The doctor that examined my body already knew this and was waiting for it(where the hell am I supposed to be ya may think? well..beats me...). When the tank/freak/monster got out of the ground it got defeated by my niece and brother, who became l33t snipers and a bunch of sword/shooting soldiers I trained.

tonight I'm gonna force myself to remember where the hell I am in this dream!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
omg i just remember to tell you guys, the dream was like creepy though
i woke up to my alarm clock and just when i reached over to turn it off i woke up again, and i turned off my clock and went to brush my teeth but then i woke up again and it was 6:30 and it was my whatch that was beeping and then i fell asleep again and then i woke up again and there was my guy friend lying next to me and then i woke up again and this time im hoping that i acually woke up and the past month hasn't been a dream.... the scarything is that i had the exact same thing yesterday night only this time my friend was holding onto me like i was a teddy bear or somthin, it was a pretty weird dream