• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super awesome plan
not really.... well perhaps.... not really but maybe.... why are ya asking me this? im still a child, of course i want to feel loved!!!!!! even though im 14 i still feel so little and i seek attention and affection, whats wrong with that! plus i always wanted a brother that could comfort me and hold me and take care of me. If i could have icchan as my bro why would kissing him be wrong? anyways im learning jap now!!!!! in about another year ill have enough vocab to go execute step 2!!!!!
omg i had the most morbid dream about this last night..... i dreamed that my family all died in a car crash and i went with my dying will to a back-on concert and then when they were signing stuff i begged them to let me go live with them and i was crying and all emotional and then they acually let me!!!!!! i know i shouldn't eat too much chocolate before i go to bed.... but then for some reason i knew japanese already and i went back to japan with them and then for some reason i had alllll of their cd's and then i was adopted by icchan and then i went on the BOO website and the newest news was that back-on had adopted a child and then for some reason i felt so much better and my life was perfect and then i partially joined the band and played my violin and then i was in a music video and then i went back to the website again and everyone was like omg edward acually did it!!!!! and then i woke up
ah nice dream eventhough your family died...yaknow I have those dreams too. the last one was about an attack of alien lifeforms...my house was destroyed my parents were taken and me and my brother were tryin' to survive (I used my big ass blood+ sword, which broke after tryin' to cut one of em) but they couldn't stand the rain(they died because of it, so my 12 year old super soaker was at least good for something) I became a settlement leader and most of the adults we're gone thats why. It took years and the settlement grew. During a fight I got infected by an alien lifeform, I even took one hostage and learned a lot of secrets. It made me stronger and somehow the alien lifeform was helping me, he gave me an foreign energy cutting sword( he also said he used to be like me..and that I would share the sam fate as he did, strange huh?). After a big alien attack that we miracleously won I got shot to dead by my foster kid (I had 2 foster kids!). She joined the alien lifeforms...yaknow I didn't even survive that dream! (I might be turning this dream in a story lolz)

ow Edward btw...by any chance..did you see me in your dream? you know hanging out with back-on? Did Back-on recognize my manga, funded me to become better and helped me make the anime? did they do the opening and ending for it? did they voice it?
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
ummm no..... but i think in one part of the dream before my parents died, i won tha 100 million dollar lottery and i was asking everyone for their addresses so i could send them plane tickets!!!!!! we all got to japan and then i was like rich except noone knew that, so you were all staring at me when i took out a giant wad of cash to buy vip tickets for back-on, and then i felt bad for thinking about bribing back-on with cash so we all went back home.... and then my parents died.....etc.
thats one heck of a dream! O.o
i bet when you woke up you were like "son of a biscuit!"
then again would that be a good dream or bad...with the parents dieing and such (i'd say bad)
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
i dunno, in the end i felt truly happy, something i haven't felt in years..... but i guess i would be crippled if my parents acually died..... i felt aweful in the dream but like i said, in the end i felt truly happy living with back-on....
it's good you feel happy in the end Smile (I got killed in my deamz lolz, then again I do save the world...)

still having those dreams? do they change btw? like having the same dream but some things are different? I do have that some time (still no matter what happens I got shot lol...)
hahaha sometimes i think i have the same dream... i cant remember when though... and no i havn't really dreamt after that one, i think ill try to make myself tonight!!! that night was when i was listening to back-on and thinking thoughts about back-onn befrore i slept so that might be why, i've been listening to more softer music these two nights so ill try back-on again today
awww, i wish i dream about back-on more... my last dream was going to their concert and then i somehow became kenji's girlfriend. yeah right!!! ahahaa =)

usually i dream about work or failing a class at school.... yes, the dork that i am.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I have those dreams too...but it always ends that I'm out of place and I'm infact someone else and the "me" who'se supposed to be there was already gone and replaced by a "me" who is very evil, and hides in different realities of "me".

and ya know in the dream I got shot by my foster kid he appears...and saves me lol! Then I return 2 years later to the settlement and I got a kick ass alienized motor cycle. But the dude that's also "me" who saved "me" build a giant underwater base(since the aliens can't bare water), cuz he has giant psycho telekinetic powahs and ofcourse can move through dimensions where he found another "me" that was the richest man in the world who invented hologram technology. He left after telling me this. It made me wonder if there are other me's who are doing a better job than me or are a evil me or dead me or a girl me? yaknow?

But when the battle (battle theme: instrumental version of Hikari Sasahou FK. metal, yes in that reality it was a single!) came about the giant base(peeps had to move there) I fought my foster kid, and she almost killed me again but saw the truth and became good, all joy! But a giant alien general who supposedly was killed by me had one last attack and pierced his giant sword through...I shattered in dust...and died.

sorry for being offtopic..although I never dream of back-on, but I did have one dream where I moved to japan and saw a back-on concert!