• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Random Video Thread!
Just finished watching the Dead Fantasy one - that was done by a fan? It's pretty cool! Big Grin --> comment coming from someone who knows *nothing* about FF. I got a bit confused as to who's the bad guys? And frankly, everytime the characters got hit by those massive stones, I had to wince... Big Grin

@twisted: Thank you for putting up the PG-13 notice Wink I have to admit the way he tries to get back at his ex is a little... creepy?
flick- yeah its creepy and its sickening and funny. he just wanted to hurt her as bad as she did and in what better way.

next two......

a classic amv by Brad DeMoss entitled "City of Megami-sama" I remember watching this back in 2000.

[youtube]vx2VYJRXfUI[/youtube]

One of my new favourites done with Naruto and the song "Innocent" by my favourite Canadian Band Our Lady Peace.

[youtube]NzxSTLEa75Q[/youtube]
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
gotta revive this thread and it seems that I was the last to post in it. so check out the last 2 vids too. they are still working.

Because I'm an Aggressive Inline skater during the warmer months. I've been doing this sport since I was 13 and for 18 years if you do the math you can figure how old I am. I found this and thought it was cool here you guys go;

[youtube]lwl1cJyVg8Y[/youtube]

seems that the video is not working but its working on youtube its self????

Here is direct link to the video then;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5fr-T-m...wl1cJyVg8Y

Here's another its its a great Canadian band from a town near Toronto not sure if anyone in the world has ever heard of them but this is them doing a cover of OneRepublic's "Apologize"

[youtube]q8CxOA1D72Y[/youtube]
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.