• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Random Video Thread!
Hot Ride is definitely one of my favourite Prodigy songsBig Grin Had no idea the music video was this um... violent. I really like this Naruto mv too, thanks twisted Smile I'm so impressed with the effects!

Haha, aoi - that was a funny video! Talk about unfinished business Wink
"Prodigy" video: the violents towards the people er... wasn't nice(ok i'll go with that) but destruction is always fun!

AMV: O.O ......................wow....................
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Team Ryouko
[youtube]GhscgfYraf4[/youtube]
pheh, i could do that.....*minutes later* medic!

i love the part at 23 seconds left
OMG! I remember this video! Someone sent it to me a while back, and i still love watching it every now and again! Big Grin It's great that they included the 'mis-shots' at the end I think - it shows that the moves are really really hard! Smile

Aoi: It would be awesome if you could do it, but ehh.... don't injure yourself! Definitely agree with the 23 seconds part with everyone running up the war! Now *that* I wish I could do!
Dead Fantasy 1

cool video FF the best
[youtube]G0ApAN0JusM[/youtube]
are u kidding me no one has made a comment on this video yet!? c'mon its really cool take a look
Dead Fantsay is freakin sweet. :O
It's from the same guy who made Haloid.
He's insane. @_@
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
REVIVED

Found it by accident. Funniest thing I have seen in awhile;

Alright Kiddies. all of you under 13 must not watch this as it contains content not sutiable for those under it. It contains the use of the F word. There is absolutely no nudity here but there is very Adult like behaviour. Oh and there are American Pie moments in here (a la Finch)
[youtube]4aAVXHXaBbA[/youtube]
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Alas - I would love to watch it at the moment, but with the internet crawling at 6kbps (max) I can load text and images, but youtube etc. is a slight impossibility at the moment >_<

p/s: Someone sent me the video that justwisted posted before... actually I still don't get the humour - gomenasai! Just want to warn people that it may not be particularly suitable for the younger audience??
Sorry flick I forgot....... I'll put in the PG 13 on it.

as the humour about it. its because he wants to get back at his ex for cheating on him by going about it in the lowest form. Hey his ex was cheating on him with his boss which lead him to be getting fired by him and now he's his ex boss.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.