• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game: Rooms
http://www.handmadegame.com/Game_Rooms.htm

I've only just started playing the flash version but its loads of fun! Big Grin There's also a full version of this puzzle game available for download.
Oh cool. *goes to try the game*
awesome!! me loves games! i am addicted to tetris (yes imma dork so what. well mostly cuz its the biggest thing right now at school. tetris is. we went through a whole lot of games being passed around school. to give examples: halo, world of warcraft, kingdom hearts, counterstrike, etc. personal fave: halo. man we had halo parties... it was so much fun that the school decided to reimage everyone's laptops.)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hehe I forget that your school gives everyone laptops ^^ I tried playing CS at one point but was rubbish at it! I've also tried the console version of Halo, but as I've not really played a console properly before (unless you count the Famicom) its hard to get used to the controls! Kept dying hehe :p
i definitely sucked at halo but it didnt stop me from playing. it is hard to play halo w/ a stupid mousepad!!! CS is quite similar to halo though i havnt had the chance to try it out.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Playing any first person shooter is going to be hard with amouse pad! Big Grin A mouse is the ideal ^^ My character frequently died within the first few mins in CS too heh.
yup yup. upon first playing halo, other players seem to pick up my noobish vibe and practically vaporize me on the spot. it was very frustrating and yes a mouse would be the way to go but i didnt have $25 to spare... it was fun though!
I suppose you could always try asking for an old one from ICT? Smile I've heard that sometimes our uni IT departments want to get rid of old things and they just give it to students. Never asked for one myself so am not sure how it works...
lol. our school just opened this yr so there are definitely no old things on it and plus they rarely give away freebies (which sucks.. i love freebies.. *refers to my siggy*).
ROFLMAO Big Grin Freebies are great!