• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2009! :)
An event that I believe almost everyone in the world celebrates:

==================================
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2009!

WeeYaayPon YeahSparkliesSaru-odoruWhip
==================================

Hope you all have a fantastic year in 2009! It's definitely going to be a great year for BACK-ON (I can feeeeel it, woooo!!) with a brand new single to start the next 12 months. Enjoy and celebrate!

p/s: Thanks to everyone for your support this year. Really hope we can continue having lots of fun on the forums in 2009 as we have done in 2008 and 2007! Saru-odoru
Happy new year to you and everybody. =)
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had."
Teeda( Me not the real One.)
YAY!!!!! although i've only just joined a few months ago (i think, im really bad at keeping track of time...) HAPPY NEWYEARS!!!!!!!! Already celebrated in taiwan but due to time zone differences i get to do it again in CANADA!!!!! yes thats right im back HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
2007,2008 and now 2009 Happy New Year everyone !!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this year will be better than the last one for BOO members, BACK-ON and like Flick said we really hope continue having fun with you guys and thank you btw for always being there and so active thank you BOO Members !
WeeSparkliesYaay
Away
happy 2009

PS: we only have 2010,2011 and 2012..cuz after that the world is done for it! according to the mayan calander...so enjoy 2009!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
hmmm the world done for... i guess that means i should spend all of my hoarded cash on back-on product... *secretly counting the hundreds then the twenties then the tens then the fives.... about 600!!!!!!!
Wish I could celebrate New Year's twice too, Edward! Smile did you manage to catch the fireworks in Taipei? I watched them on Youtube - very pretty!

@Dean: Really? Only up till 2012? I guess London doesn't have to worry about the long term consequences after the London Olympics then :p
yep!!!!! i was on the plane soaring over taipei when they did them!!!!!
(01-03-2009, 01:14 AM)Dean Wrote: happy 2009

PS: we only have 2010,2011 and 2012..cuz after that the world is done for it! according to the mayan calander...so enjoy 2009!

It doesn't matter if the world ends...
We'll be enjoying a great time together 'til the end of times! =D

HAPPY NEW YEAR BOO MEMBERS =D
I'm really glad to know you all and be a part of the community =)
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
wow such touching words... makes me realize how unloved i feel these days...