• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back-on's history
like many other new members, i would like to know more about back-on's history, browsing other threads i see a bunch of stuff that i had no idea happened so anyone that knows anything please post
What would you like to know about?? Smile
anything i guess... im pretty clueless about stuff
Did u read the main site???
http://www.backon-online.com xDDDD
Outside the forum, there's a lot of info Wink
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
well obviously i read it!!!!!! but theres too many entrees!!!!!! cant find time to do all that
It's like... mmm... reading a book x3
I have to admit the content organisation is a little haphazard; when I first started writing news posts, I never really thought the site would grow this big (and have forums!) and so aside from the forums, everything else was sort of 'bolted' on gradually. The discography and 'merchandise' page have both been updated recently Wink

Please let me know if you think anything can be improved/moved/edited etc. on the main site - whichever will be easiest for people to peruse. Maybe should consider writing a guide called 'New to BACK-ON? Read here!" :p
That would help a lot Flick when we introduce the band to people who never have listened to Back-On ^^
* Flick throws open the doors to anything people think would be useful for the 'newbie guide to BACK-ON'

I suppose some standard things would be:
  • Songs that they've done/are famous for;
  • How many people there are in the band
  • How long they've been around

etc.?
Mmmm think that you're writing an article for Wikipedia. There you could catch the important things about the band, like a "If you're a fan, YOU MUST KNOW THIS!!". Discography, Years on stage, labels, animes/shows where they've been featured somehow, etc.