• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON "flyaway" out on January 28th 2009!
Great job, Sok! Big Grin Is there a screenshot that we can see at all please?

And wow a remix version of Re:Start?? - NICE! ^^
(03-28-2009, 09:33 AM)Flick Wrote: Great job, Sok! Big Grin Is there a screenshot that we can see at all please?

And wow a remix version of Re:Start?? - NICE! ^^
Sorry, no screen shot. )=

Not really a remix, more like the original but with no singing at the end. :\

Btw, anyone still willing to give me that code?
srry, i lost mine too
I can give you my code. Came with the limited edition, right?
(04-03-2009, 06:51 AM)Sesshy Wrote: I can give you my code. Came with the limited edition, right?

Yeah and thank you very much. <3
i still don't have the single, which sucks. i tried to buy it off itunes to hold me untill i got the actual cd but itunes US doesn't much japanese artists so i try and switch to iTunes Japan and it says i have to spend all my money first. and i just redeemed a card!
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Tidied up today and found the CD/jacket again! Big Grin Hopefully it's still in time.

@aoi: Oh dear. Hopefully you'll have received the CD by now? I noticed that UK iTunes doesn't hold much in the way of 'international' artists. There is definitely a lot less than US iTunes.
wow there's different itunes? i dont use itunes so i wouldn't know
@Edward: As far as I am aware... the only reason why I signed on was because someone kindly gave me a voucher for iTunes as a gift (still have lots of credit on it) and I had to download/install iTunes. Tried to go on the US site to buy BACK-ON's music before I received the CD, but alas it wouldn't let me >_<
(02-06-2009, 12:17 PM)Flick Wrote: For those waiting for the CD, I won't spoiler the surprise by posting it straight out so the (rather bad quality) photo will be hidden in the spoiler below:

S-S-SORRY FOR BUMPING THE THREAD :<<
but.. CAN I HAZ A SCAN OF THIS? sorry, I'm so much trouble Why
[Image: ehlx6p.png]