• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON "flyaway" out on January 28th 2009!
flyaway is on the Oricon Top 10? Cool. The Tales Series is pretty popular in Japan, so they made a good choice in doing the opening for one of the games.

Now for our CD from PlayAsia coming (really, their shipping may be a little slower, but more people are happy with PlayAsia than YesAsia. And my friend has been using the slow shipping forever, and nothing bad has happened. It's just slow.)

Edit: I'm listening to Re:Start right now. I love it.
[Image: p4_sigcopy2.jpg]
@Zan: Re:Start is definitely my favourite (well, so is flyaway) from the single.

@Sesshy and Sok: I do love this remix. So upbeat it's unreal but Teeda's voice sounds amazing all sped up (I find it hard enough to keep up when he does it at normal speed let alone this one :p)
Mine's was shipped yesterday. Ah I can't wait! Wee

Cookies to the one who can keep up with Teeda in the remix. *still lagging for the original*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Alright, back with the charts from Oricon and hopefully can get the Weekly Rankings soon, I don't think they have updated it. Anyway

Yesterday's ranking did go low for some reason, to #13. However, today's rankings:

[Image: xpt121.jpg]

<3 I need to find how many copies they sold so far too @_@
O-O OMG! Wee Wee Wee They're in 4th! Go BACK-ON! *cheers them on* The site doesn't say, sesshy? I'm sure they're selling like hotcakes! Big Grin ...i want pancakes now...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Now you're making me want pancakes now....

Perhaps it will be up tomorrow or later on.
Me too! Big Grin Pancakes (and I must work hard at the rapping to get those cookies that ookami is offering!) are yum!

Can't believe they've reached 4th with this single... hope we do get the weekly results soon. Where does one find the total CD numbers sold anyway?
Today flyaway went down to 8. Oh well, they're still in the top 10.

I'm trying to figure out the sales for RM2...
[Image: p4_sigcopy2.jpg]
awww 8th? that sucks
The number of copies sold would say it under the date on the ranks.
The recent screenshot, do you see where 歩み - GReeeeN is and under their date: 1/28 you see the numbers there? That's how much they sold either today or total. Not quite sure.
But BACK-ON hasn't updated the number of copies yet. They still haven't updated the weekly yet. D:

Like Zan said, Today, they're on number 8. But hey, remember this is the just the beginning for them and they're doing good so far!