• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON "flyaway" out on January 28th 2009!
Well, I've just registered in "Space Shower TV" and requested for flyaway x3
Don't really know if it's useful but I requested it anyways xD

Can't wait to see the full PV :\

Edit: Also it was shown during SPACE SHOWER RECOMMEND JAPAN (04:30~06:00 / Japanese Local Hour) after the PV "Nyuuyooku Marason (Artist: Shounen Seriken Sakku)". Flyaway was the 8th PV shown in the night =) (How did the people not record it!?!?!?)

Greetings =)
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
PV IS A GO!

Who wants an MP3 of it?
WOOOOOO! Big Grin This is brilliant, truly brilliant Sok! Really don't know how you did it but we get to download the original video on Veoh as well! Wee My week is totally made with all these news coming from BACK-ON fans!!! Yaay

There's a really long instrumental ending, but wow, the extra effects to Kenji03's voice and to Teeda's voice... so worth it! The PV also features some beautiful scenery at the beach and the urban environment, with PLENTY of light!

Kind of fitting with the lyrics I think! (from the parts I could understand anyway!) e.g. end of the chorus is probably one of my favourites, as Kenji03 sings something like 'You're here beside (me)' - not a good translation, but umm... and also light shining within the world (by Teeda at the end of the second verse)

Romaji lyrics for flyaway

So...yeah...this is the best Tales opening yet. *listens over and over*

My rip doesn't sound very good with the equalizer in Winamp on full...*shrugs*
[Image: p4_sigcopy2.jpg]
Maybe could consider a direct rip from the avi file (39mb) downloaded from Veoh? I've just tried it and it doesn't sound too bad (it's supposedly around 192kbps - apx. CD quality or thereabouts?)

I do love the second chorus! Smile
Here's the download.

It sounds just fine to me in winamp.

And I agree, it is the best Tales opening.
(01-08-2009, 08:58 AM)Flick Wrote: Maybe could consider a direct rip from the avi file (39mb) downloaded from Veoh? I've just tried it and it doesn't sound too bad (it's supposedly around 192kbps - apx. CD quality or thereabouts?)

I do love the second chorus! Smile
I don't want to mess with that veoh web player thing. And my rip sounds fine unless you are like me, and likes messing with the equalizer on Winamp.
[Image: p4_sigcopy2.jpg]
I have the video downloaded on my computer and it sounds normal to me. I can rip it if you guys have problems.

I FRICKIN LOVE THE SONG! TIME TO MAKE ME A AVI AND SIG XD I was dazed and my mom was calling me a lot until I respond to her after the song XD Awesome song. Really, I love it.

Kenji got hot too XD
Changed the link I posted to the song with a direct rip. :'D
yay for flyaway!!!!! dazed also!!!!!!! i would've loved to have a back-on AVI but all of the ones on sound ex were deleted.... looked everywhere in search of them!!!!! anyways hope you make somthing soon!!!!!