• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON "flyaway" out on January 28th 2009!
I really loved the Tales Ver. Remix of Flyaway!!!
I wouldn't imagine a Trance version of flyaway with femenine voices, but it's so damn cool!!!
I can't wait to get my limited edition of the single *o*
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
(01-06-2009, 04:20 AM)Sesshy Wrote: Also, where is the future and the Remix is up as well. where is the future is a nice song as well. Kenji is getting better at singing on every single. The remix is more faster upbeat. Sounds more for Tales. However, Kenji's voice is changed into a girl's voice (ack). Teeda's voice is tempo faster. I really love them all. This could be a very good single for them!
The female voice is Kannono, the main character of RM2. I can't recall who does her voice atm, but I like the song a lot. :'D

I think I'll be PV hunting for the next few days. XD
thats what i thought too! it couldn't possibly be kenji and it sounded too real to be some kind of voice changing effect.
WOOT! Big Grin Thanks for the news, Sesshy! As soon as I saw it, I hot-footed it to their Myspace to listen and woah... the Tales of Remix really blew me away Saru-odoru- talk about a dancey feel-good song that will totally make me happy whilst taking the tube! This is the kind of song you need for schools discos too :p

I absolutely agree with Sesshy that this is going to be a really good single, although I'm secretly hoping that Re:Start will be a fast song. Whilst I like the clip of 'where is the future?', after hearing the 'remix' of flyaway, I'm starting to wonder what it will sound like fast as well, but I think it has more of a 'flower' feel to it.

Sok Wrote:The female voice is Kannono, the main character of RM2. I can't recall who does her voice atm, but I like the song a lot. :'D

I think I'll be PV hunting for the next few days. XD

I was just thinking Kenji03 'high-pitched' sounded different to what I'd imagined (I mean, you can still tell it's Teeda despite his voice being higher) so an actual female seiyuu singing this makes a little bit more sense.

With reference to this post by blimit on Jpopmusic, it seems the full PV will air on the morning of Jan 6th on Space Shower TV!

I had a quick look on the SST website, and the credits for the director of flyaway is Hideaki Sunaga - who also directed the Sands of time PV.

Either way, like everyone else, please let us all know if you find the PV in full! Sparklies
(01-06-2009, 08:07 AM)Flick Wrote: I was just thinking Kenji03 'high-pitched' sounded different to what I'd imagined (I mean, you can still tell it's Teeda despite his voice being higher) so an actual female seiyuu singing this makes a little bit more sense.

With reference to this post by blimit on Jpopmusic, it seems the full PV will air on the morning of Jan 6th on Space Shower TV!

I had a quick look on the SST website, and the credits for the director of flyaway is Hideaki Sunaga - who also directed the Sands of time PV.

Either way, like everyone else, please let us all know if you find the PV in full! Sparklies
Awesome. I think I might be able to find it sometime tonight or tomorrow.
That's great news, Sok! Smile I really hope so!

EDIT: Yep, I have Sowon on my mind constantly (he's my idolu) Tongue Sorry, Sok for the initial typo!!!
@Sok: ohhh okay, thanks for the info about the remix! O:

Omg, please do post! xD I believe this single is the most I got ever excited for! I'm glad that I ordered the limited Edition! Big Grin

@Flick: It is the 6th already in Japan so meaning we shall see it very very soon! I'll help out searching too! XD
let's find this pv ! I hope doobie from JPS will also upload this PV soon xD
Away
Wow, so many people on at the same time! Smile
In the meantime, I thought I'd take a screenshot of the info about BACK-ON's single 'flyaway' on the official Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 website.
[Image: rm2_flyaway.jpg]

For peeps who can't visit Myspace, you can visit http://www.backon-online.com/stream/ for the time being to listen to all the mp3s of the new single Smile

@Sesshy: I'm really just hoping some rabid avid fan will be kind enough to record and upload it to the WWW for everyone to see!
Perhaps we can request it on Jpopsuki?