• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK-ON "flyaway" out on January 28th 2009!
hmm 28th...it's now the 2nd..hmm 26 days yes..so..when is the PV coming? It's usually way before the release...so next week? does anyone know?
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I'm watching out for their Myspace, since they announced it there like they did with Sands of Time. They haven't put up the preview of the song yet either. So probably next week we will see something. BACK-ON's blog is updated too.
AbyssalChronicle posted a video on Youtube of the 30 second PV preview - larger version with 'watch in high quality' available. The audio quality is about the same but the video quality is improved alot imho! Smile

Direct link for high quality version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRHvCLCaOzs&fmt=18

[youtube]RRHvCLCaOzs[/youtube]

Some very positive comments! Wee

@Sesshy: At least, the first press version on CDJapan is sold out. I have no idea if this actually makes any difference... my bad for not clarifying this! At least Yesasia still has it. Play-asia still doesn't though, sadly, they're being really slow nowadays!

I love it when they post the larger versions of photos on their Myspace! Wish they'd posted a larger version of their group photo though Smile Looking forward to seeing your new work, always always do Yaay

Sok Wrote:@Flick: where is the future? is indeed the ending. Kinda odd since most of the games don't have ending songs. :'D But I'm happy with that since I'll be able to hear it when I beat the game.

@Sok: I so hadn't realised that (about the ending song) until my forum post two days ago - shame on me! I probably won't ever play the game actually (*dodges tomatoes*) but I will certainly enjoy listening to the ending theme. Let us know what the feeling is when you do complete the game!

@Sowon: I know! I love it when Kenji03 sings 'flyawayyyyyyyyy' and Teeda starts rapping! And do you know, I accidentally typed 'Sowon' instead of 'Teeda' just now when I first wrote this part :p I still remember the recording of you rapping BLAZE LINE!

@Edward: That's great information! Big Grin Thank you for sharing! It does make sense that everything is called 'Tales of BLAHHHH' that it should be 'Tales of'. Still a little awkward when one looks at it though me thinks :p flyaway (Tales of) Remix. Maybe I'm just being pedantic.

Dean Wrote:hmm 28th...it's now the 2nd..hmm 26 days yes..so..when is the PV coming? It's usually way before the release...so next week? does anyone know?

@Dean: Oh and the full PV - I've been participating in the discussion on Jpopmusic.com and Kurisuti wrote that the PV should apparently be out on January 6th. I think this must be the correct date as whilst I was browsing around the other idea, this date was mentioned re: 'PV Request' on a random Japanese site, but as my Japanese isn't up to scratch, I did wonder if I was just seeing BACK-ON BACK-ON out of nothing. Heh
yeah!!!
Quote:flyaway - romaji (Chorus part only at the moment)

saa ryoute hiroge ano kumo o koe te
niji no aachi kugutte mezasu basho e flyaway
(mukaikaze datte dekai kabe datte oikaze matotte mezasu basho e)
kimi ga soba ni iru kara

In case anyone does want to sing-a-long with the Youtube video/BACK-ON.com website preview... :p
(01-03-2009, 11:29 AM)Flick Wrote: @Sok: I so hadn't realised that (about the ending song) until my forum post two days ago - shame on me! I probably won't ever play the game actually (*dodges tomatoes*) but I will certainly enjoy listening to the ending theme. Let us know what the feeling is when you do complete the game!
It hasn't been announced for that long, I didn't know until it was announced on the official site. :'D

Ok, it'll probably take me awhile to beat the game since my Japanese is rubbish and I still have Tales of Hearts to finish. XD

And I hope there's an orchestra version of Flyaway that plays as battle music. I always love the orchestra versions of the Tales openings. *hopes that if there is one it will be as good as Meaning of Birth.*
(01-03-2009, 11:29 AM)Flick Wrote: @Sesshy: At least, the first press version on CDJapan is sold out. I have no idea if this actually makes any difference... my bad for not clarifying this! At least Yesasia still has it. Play-asia still doesn't though, sadly, they're being really slow nowadays!

I love it when they post the larger versions of photos on their Myspace! Wish they'd posted a larger version of their group photo though Smile Looking forward to seeing your new work, always always do Yaay

I wished they added the group picture! T.T It would be more easier to make a wallpaper out of too! I can't believe playasia doesn't have them yet! Bah! CDJapan is always more likely to gave something new way ahead, but they're so expensive though.
yay!!!!! more wallpapers for my collection!!!!!!!! hope it gets finished soon!!!!!!! really like your wallpapers sesshy!!!!!! wish you could teach us all how to make stuff... tried a gazillion times to create anything remotely good on photoshop but epically failed.... *imagining us all sitting in class whatching you teaching us, the people that have no artistic talent with a computer whatsoever..... the only way i can even remotly draw is on good old fashioned paper!!!!! even then i dont have alot of talent...... mostly just a bunch of random squiggles... hahaha the only thing i can draw good is a guy sitting there with his face in his hands.... even then it has to be all blurred out and really small to create the effect
lol. I don't have the time to teach a lot of people. I already have others who just stalks me and see how I do it. xD

Anyway, back to BACK-ON. There's a short PV preview version plus longer preview song of flyaway on their myspace. Check it out! <3333 It is so amazing...omg the song is so awesome. Teeda's voice is electronic like how Kenji was with other songs. It gave me goosebumps.

Also, where is the future and the Remix is up as well. where is the future is a nice song as well. Kenji is getting better at singing on every single. The remix is more faster upbeat. Sounds more for Tales. However, Kenji's voice is changed into a girl's voice (ack). Teeda's voice is tempo faster. I really love them all. This could be a very good single for them!

I WANT MY LIMITED EDITION! XDDDD

If anyone finds the full version of the PV. Please post! >w<
awww how did you find out about me stalking you?

anyways it really is a great song!!!!