• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codecs
ooh back-on pvs!! been lookin for them and still havent been able to find ANY! i mean i can watch in youtube and such but i want the actual video where i can play it anytime i want ^0^

arghhhhh i need a codec... my laptop wont play avi files >.<
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Topaz might bring the divx code and i can give you something to open it on the laptop. I'll show you when she gives me the code. K?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
fine fine but didnt u remember that u cannot import files like dat from a flashdrive?? i mean come on i couldnt even open up that other player (i forgot wat its called >.>)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I can get it to happen. I'll show you monday. ^_^ We've got a hacker friend in 5th period. He's so awsome. Remember Dallin? Brittany's soulmate?
(\ /)
c(")(")
lolol dallin?? a hacker?? seriously? and yeah he is britt's soulmate...
yep yep *looks over to make sure brittany isn't looking* >_>

yea well he gave me something to get rid of the novel thing and to bring it back. i don't wanna do it too often at school cause they might notice.
(\ /)
c(")(")
*sigh* i really need a codec... i cant watch ne thing...
download k-lite codec pack I'm gonna give a link asap if u want but u can easily find it on the web
Away
Yeah, Free-codecs.com should have it. That's where I got my codecs from.
someone hafta hold my hand and guide me through this cuz i have no idea how to get them...