• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America TV Shows Post Here!!
I actually found some good tv shows to watch this year. I normally just stick to anime, Japan and Korean drama/movies but maybe American TV is finally getting back to it's roots of what TV is really about then reality TV crap all the time.

Okay my list of shows I watch every week starting from Sunday. Post yours as well.

Sunday
True Blood (HBO) 9:00pm- Think of it like Twilight but rated R extreme. I'm a sucker for vampire shows and movies. Also only 18+ should watch the show. Being on HBO should give you the hint. Heh

The Unit (CBS) 10:00pm- I just started get into this show like last week and I like it. I rented the first season from Netflix and I'm enjoying it. Cool guys running around with cool gun in black opts style saving us from the bad guys. Gotta love that.

Monday
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (FOX) 8:00pm- I loved this show since the beginning of 2007 and also love the Terminator franchise except for T3. That movie sucked. I'm hoping T4 can save it since Christian Bale is in it. I love him as an actor. He brought the real gritty Batman back to movies. TSCC is a good scifi show. Summer Glau from Friefly is a female terminator sent back to protect John Connor. Glau as Cameron is a hoot in her trying to understand humans. Good luck with that because I can't understand myself. Wee

Heroes (NBC) 9:00pm- Think of Heroes as X-Men and you got cool stuff blowing up. I say rent it to get caught up on season 3.

Tuesday
The Mentalist (CBS) 9:00pm- A very good show and it keeps you guessing how everything turns out in the end. Think of it as Monk on USA channel but cooler.

Fringe (FOX) 9:00pm- Think of it as X-files but without the aliens...yet.

Thursday
Life on Mars (ABC) 10:00pm- A good show. I heard it was popular in British. You know the Americans taking things and trying to turn something out of it for money. But this show actually good. I hope it stays around.

Okay that's my picks.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
Heroes and Stargate Atlantis
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
(11-06-2008, 12:35 AM)Dean Wrote: Heroes and Stargate Atlantis

I heard Stargate Atlantis got cancelled. Is that true?

it did? I don't know...they are around mid season 5...so perhaps it's the last season. But I'm downloading it since it doesn't air in the Netherlands. I'll look it up.
Supernatural, Prison Break, Chuck, Reaper, and Heroes is about all i keep up with now days. Although the quality of Heroes has dropped quite a bit im losing interest in it.
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
HEROS and Psych
is all thats good watching anything else is a waste of life

so i guess i waste my life
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I dont watch TV much, but my parents always watch Chuck, Criminal Minds, and House.
They're pretty sweet.
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
Off the top of my head, I would probably pick House, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Sex and the City, The Nanny just to name a few, although some of them are old, and I haven't watched any of them for a while.

Thanks for introducing all the shows though, max - and welcome back! Smile
New show to look at Lie to Me Wednesdays on FOX. It a very good show so far about Dr. Cal Leightman who heads up a private agency contracted by the FBI to help on cases to tell if people are lying. You can learn a lot of interesting things on this show if somebody is lying to you. Go on HULU or FOX on demand to see the first two episodes.

Methinks I'l start with True Blood, and ofcourse waiting for Lost, new Heroes eps and battlestar Galactica(is brilliant!). Ow and Stargate:Atlantis idd ended with season 5.