November 12th, can they make it with Yes!!! ?
Yes!!!
80.00%
No!!!
20.00%
I'm not sure
0%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the November 12th album 'Yes!!!' for real?
This is so depressing >_< I can't find BACK-ON in the Top #30 anymore. I hadn't realised the Japanese CD market was so cut-throat!

I'm so glad they shared the large photos/pictures on Myspace. Imagine having to oogle admire the small versions on their official website. I do like seeing Kenji03 featured whenever Sesshy posts though.

I know I'm asking people to kindly*not* do one word reviews, but I hope no one minds me dropping in my first thoughts of the album in my usually dry writing style. Please read at your own peril - it is definitely not a constructive format for a review:

I love what they did with "sono mama de" its flippin shuweet
and chains remix is awsome to, well...all the mixes are great
I love the album
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I'm a big fan of the new 'Sono mama de' version too, aoi Smile
I'm starting to like Flydom (I don't get why I've never listened to this song before!).
I still want Hikari Sasahou FK. Metal version! ow and hate naki MIchi E is also very cool!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I'm with you there, Dean ... as I am sure it's one of those really timeless songs! Smile Hopefully they'll consider releasing it in the future as one of those 'unreleased songs' CDs or something.
Hmm I wish they turned it into their next single, with PV and all cuz regular HS wasn't, together with a Chain FK. Metal version, and a new song like the old ones!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Wow... a PV would be amazing! Big Grin In a recent interview, Kenji03 actually picked out Hikari Sasuhou as his 'choice' to end the chat as he thought it was a really good song Smile

There's an unobtrusive English voice-over for the interview and it's pretty funny when Kenji fluffs it a little ;P http://www.backon-online.com/forums/show...hp?tid=599

Oh and it's related to this because TEEDA and Kenji03 talk about how they decided to write a really good song for the first song or title track of the YES!!! album, because as Kenji03 said, usually when you listen to random CDs, the first track is almost always the first thing that people listen to.