November 12th, can they make it with Yes!!! ?
Yes!!!
80.00%
No!!!
20.00%
I'm not sure
0%
5 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the November 12th album 'Yes!!!' for real?
the cover is hideous...

why put a 12-year old on it? and the name back-on in the left corner so small, I didn't even notice it at first...
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I thought 'Yes' was a new album. I'm kinda sad but I still want to hear the remix of the songs that they already done. Until next week. Later kids.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
(11-04-2008, 02:28 PM)Sesshy Wrote: AS I THOUGHT!

MIX! NOW I'm EXCITED! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great prediction there! Smile

Just a little update on the new album; it seems that Matt Hyde (http://www.matthyde.com) who did the LA mix versions of the songs in the album had already done this by October 19th (according to his website) so I am a little surprised that BACK-ON don't seem to have given themselves much time for promotion.

Nevertheless, I have heard from the grapevine that the new Chain (LA Mix) is really really good and really emphasises the ROCK element of the song, and as Chain is one of my favourites (this was the song that drew me to BACK-ON in the first place) I think it will be the first song I will listen to when the album arrives (probably days after the release date Why). Matt Hyde has worked with quite a number of rock bands (I'm sure many people have heard of Sum 41?) and you can read a little more in the news post on the website.

According to the latest news on the official website, they will be doing a couple of radio interviews and also feature in at least 4 different magazines. I had a quick look at one of the really popular ones (Pati Pati) and although their name is mentioned this time in the 'what's up in the forthcoming issue' page, it's not one of the big 12 names that have their own 'links' with a preview >_< Grr-ness I tell you from my pov! Boxing

Moving on, it turns out that the Recochoku company (http://recochoku.jp/index.html) which sells mobile ringtones etc. now have ringtone versions of the brand new song from the album 果てなき道へ amongst others! This news was from Kenji03's latest post, and from what I've found, it seems it's only available to mobile users in Japan (neuuuu!) Hopefully we'll find something available before the big day (4 days and counting)

================

Now that the news is over. I do think it is a surprising choice of a cover for BACK-ON, and can't help but feel that it was probably quite influenced by GReeeeN's artistic person, especially having perused the single/album covers of the band.

Perhaps this is something that will be revealed in an interview. I don't know how important CD covers are to random browsers in the shop, but just for pure speculation, perhaps it will attract some people to pick it up (it does umm... shout-out a lot more than say the cover of 'Sands of time') whether for its uniqueness, or perhaps the potential association with GReeeeN.
Hate to say it but I wouldn't call the cover "artistic"...
Besides the back-on name is so small! you won't even see it on a thumbnail Sad so if people browse on sites for CD's and you have small pictures..:"(.

Nevertheless..Chain LA mix! Rock element! hell yeah! Sum 41 is cool punk/rock band Big Grin (well the used to...never heard anything of them since the lead singer married avril lavigne..)

I"m hoping the'll launch another single this week that comes with the album! And I'm still hoping that the FK metal version is on it...
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Listened to the samples on Myspace a minute ago.
I'm buying this album.

I love the LA mixes, they don't sound like a different version of the same song, but rather, everything the originals were meant to be.
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I just heard the LA mixes and holy crap someone give me the album before I die LOL. I'm trying to get a order as soon as I can but haven't got the chance yet.
The only thing I still wish is the cover isn't much like...."BUY THIS AMAZING ALBUM!" But of course don't judge by it's cover. I would however, much prefer their artistic graffiti cover instead. Dammit, I wish they added the NEW WORLD [LA mix] on their myspace XD! <---nvm.

On Chain [LA mix], is it like that one concert I think you posted Flick of them performing the best Chain live ever? I could hear that one loud bang in the background which I liked. I did like that electronic voice on flower! XD

*pounds on floor* I wwwwwaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaa hear iiiiiiiiitttttttttttt!

Oh psssssst...If you get patipati Flick and there's pictures, SCAN! XD I Gotta do a wallpaper!
Wee*runs in circles* its out its out its out damn damn damn i didn't preorder it!!!!!!! it came out too quick...oops i mean damn you wheres my paycheck!!!!!! i wan't it i want it!!!!!!!! i'm going crazy right nowWahahaha ahahahahahahaha *poof* i fell down

*deep breath* saa nice picture of Kenji03, Sesshy he looks cool
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
XDD Aoi, calm down! You're worse than me now! That's not a good thing neither...well it is since this is BACK-ON's first album! Big Grin

Glad you like new avi/sig xD I LOOOOOOOOVE it when Kenji is wearing glasses <3
Loving the siggy, Sesshy! Big Grin When I saw those photos on Myspace, I was like ZOMG - SAAAVVE time! Teeda looks good too. I have to admit I really like the new look, so much better compared to one or two of their other looks imho.

Glad to see that everyone is so excited! I had a look at today's Daily Oricon ranking for albums, and BACK-ON is within the top #30 at #26! Hopefully they'll do well for the week and show up in the weekly rankings Smile

If anyone wants to know what BACK-ON has been doing to promote the single; they've definitely been interviewed on various radio shows (You can see photos on their official blog - http://ameblo.jp/back-on) and as mentioned before ... magazines!

The most promising magazine seems to be ARENA37 so far (aside from Pati Pati) hopefully we'll see some scans online soon ^^ I can't wait till the day that BACK-ON makes the front cover of magazine though.

p/s: For those who can't visit Myspace, you can now listen/preview all of the tracks on the album at BACK-ON's official website! Smile http://back-on.com/disc/index.html
*on floor again pounding*

Top#30? That's still good! I shall stalk like I always do on oricon and see their weekly ranks!

I know! I saw the pictures on Myspace as well....SO BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE A WALLPAPER! >D Now I can do some fancy wallies like I do with UVERworld!