• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW RECENT openings
Well the recent anime openings. These may be a month old but still some of them are good! Ow en Kamen Rider Decade rocks (felt like watching a sentai show Tongue found this one and it's good!)..even the opening by gackt! here it is, the rest are animes that aired like a month and a half ago.

[YOUTUBE]LiCUCHzc_5g[/YOUTUBE]

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood opening
Again by YUI

[YOUTUBE]2aHT48m04rg[/YOUTUBE]
of the new recent openings the best...the song is very very good! on par with rolling star!

Dragonball Kai opening
Dragon Soul by Tanimoto Takayoshi's

[YOUTUBE]SnvupMV9su4[/YOUTUBE]
Song that suits Dragonball perfect. The 80ies feeling comes back! Although I dislike it...lolz..

Gensoku Basara opening
JAP by Abbingdon boys school

[YOUTUBE]u2ww67SR6Vs[/YOUTUBE]
The show is like dynasty warriors come to life. Over the top battle, different clans very cool. The song rock's aswell.

Gensoku Basara ending
[YOUTUBE]JqypMKetcUo[/YOUTUBE]
why this one is on the list? well it is sung by Dustz...and the lead singer is the actor who played Zero in GARO: the dark saviour(best japanese show ever)! Plus the song is cool. But the PV...it's gay. They got heel which are like 10 cm high! weird clothes(very seventies/eighties style).

Higashi no Eden opening
Falling down by Oasis

[YOUTUBE]o7fr0NfoYXg[/YOUTUBE]
Don't know the show..but the song is by Oasis. Which is cool imo.

Bleach opening 9
Shojo S by Scandal

[YOUTUBE]5tyiMGhoARI[/YOUTUBE]
stupid...really...girl power? bleeh..[YOUTUE]SeCBePXZ9cQ[/YOUTUBE].

There are problably a lot more..still nice update aye?

ow for edward
[YOUTUBE]SeCBePXZ9cQ[/YOUTUBE]
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Zomg... hope you're alright Dean. No latent injuries (is this the right word, latent?) and all that. Silly scooter lady. I would expect her to apologise profusely!

Thanks for sharing all the new OPs! Youtube have been very stringent lately, and the first and third video have both disappeared in to cyber history. I did manage to listen to the new Uverworld OP for Gundam, and really liked it Smile

For the other two: I absolutely agree that the first 10 seconds of Velonica are epic, although I'd even extend it for another 5 seconds! Thumbup But I've got to be frank, I'm kind of undecided if the rest of the song lives up to the beginning. Umm Maybe it's one of those 'growers'?

I was impressed by the English pronunciation of Inoue Joe towards the end of the song. Heck, he could even be American? I mean... is he? I've never heard of him either, and it's quite a good song, although the opening credits were slightly cheesy with the 'closed eyes, head moves up, open eyes' thing imho :p I do like the lyrics for this song though (w/thanks to the subs), very upbeat and uplifting, and the chorus is pretty catchy Yaay Hoping the full song has a cooler ending than 'Let's go!'

p/s: New links below if Dean would be kind enough to update the videos in his original post Smile

@ Dean I Have To Say I Do Like Gundam 00 Uverworld - Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi It's A Very Nice Song & The OP Is Pretty Cool I Think I'm Getting Into Gundam 00 I Saw It & The Scifi Channel & I Liked It.Smile But Of Corse I Still <3 Back-On & I'm Still A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl.Smile
I'm A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl & I'll Always Be A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl.
me wants to listen to song!!!!!
hmm I should be posting some new op´s and ending´s. Did you guys know there is even an anime that has an opening done by Oasis? It's even a new song from Oasis. Very cool that a american band let their song be used for an japanese anime.

I'll look it up.
i think basara is stupid, it based on a stupid video game too
(05-18-2009, 01:07 PM)Edward Wrote: i think basara is stupid, it based on a stupid video game too

Sad song is cool though? Tongue
ya the song is great, but the game is ummmmmmm not so great in my opinion
I like Higashi no Eden opening Falling down by Oasis. There album is pretty good. Bleach opening 9 Shojo S by Scandal and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood opening
Again by YUI are also pretty good songs to listen too. I'm starting to get into YUI music.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
w00t a few new openings!

Naruto Shippuden opening 6
SIGN - FLOW

[youtube]EAVWq8Ij6n8[/youtube]

Good as usual! After the great summer song NUTS BANG!! Flow brings a new opening for naruto! I feel like Flow is going back to their roots again! VERY GOOD SONG!

FMA brother opening 3
Golden Time Love - Sukima Switch

[youtube]Ag52LCqNkM4[/youtube]

Didn't like it at first but after a while...I think its very good! BLEACH new op coming in 2 weeks.