• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Eater
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Soul Eater. It's a great show and should look into it. I like reading both the manga and anime but the manga shows a little bit more. I love Black Star and Death the Kid.

Soul Eater
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
I'm kinda...disliking the style of it...then again Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann had a different style aswell than regular ones (in comparison to Bleach, Code Geass, Gundam etc.)

Perhaps I'll give the anime a try.
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
(09-01-2008, 03:24 AM)Dean Wrote: I'm kinda...disliking the style of it...then again Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann had a different style aswell than regular ones (in comparison to Bleach, Code Geass, Gundam etc.)

Perhaps I'll give the anime a try.

I thought it was weird at first but I got past it because the show is just funny with it and it's different then the Bleach, Code Geass, Naruto, and Gundam, which is why I love it even more. Give it another try and watch the first three episodes.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
I will Smile
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I think I've got the right anime here... it's the strange one which reminds me of D.Gray-man, with an overprotective father, a young girl with some young boy as the weapon?

If it is... I have to admit, I had difficulty watching it after one episode (before the holidays) because the girl's voice really annoyed me >_< Apparently it's her first big job, and she's only ever had one or two other supporting roles as a voice actor.