• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back On Music
I'll try and do a screenshot or something if that helps Smile Then you can see what it's supposed to (sort of) look like. The current feature is the Baby Rock album though, which I believe you already have, so I wouldn't worry too much ^^
okay, thanks.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
[Image: 353950333ov1.th.png]

Here's the screenshot/thumbnail Big Grin
I see now. Yeah, they blocked radioblogclub and then they got smarter and blocked embeded things too. That's why I couldn't see it. It was just a big black void. Sweatdrop
(\ /)
c(")(")
Awww naw! >_< Actually the songs are still hosted here, but I'm using the JS from radioblogclub. I see why Youtube wouldn't work either. Is it anything with a <embed> code?
Not sure. I know they did it for the really big stuff (youtube, myspace, and streaming videos).
(\ /)
c(")(")
Can't wait to see All back-on's album in my new Ipod > I'll love the cover flow : ahhhhhhhhh
Away
I can't wait for the new Back - On songs!!! I LOVE Butterfly!
Even though the Butterfly preview is so short, it's so cool and I can't wait to listen to the full version. XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
Just found out (courtesy of Yakhobian of CrystalNova) that Butterfly actually has a really long intro! (just shy of 1 full minute)~