• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back On Music
hum ... yea..but +150 posts required :p + BO fans group needed :p

And for the hikari sasuhou full ver..
*we forget to tell to Ichi and Ookami to Ask BO about that* I want a HikariSasuhou PV .....T__T
Away
I would *LOVE* a Hikari Sasuhou PV (light!) And meh, completely forgot to ask some important questions!

Alas Taichi, yup, 150+ posts required before requesting please Wink I'll try and remember to write it into the rules at some point.
should we create a little thread related to BOO rules..? ~~
Anyway taichi, it's so easy to reach +150 post here - you only have to follow the leader*Ichi-chan*
me take a look to the memeber list ..Ichiban is close to 1000post in 1month..O_o!!
Away
Yes I think soSmile I'll look into a special page dedicated to rules but I think it will help to create a thread first to clarify everything.

I agree it's quite easy to reach 150+ posts so ganbatte! Big Grin
Hum yea ..let's do this !
Away
hehehee! 1000 posts in one month. awesome! i didnt see it like that!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ahhh you're the 1st Ichiban !!
Away
Flick Wrote:Ookami: no hiragana and katakana in Chain? Sorry am a wee bit confused... would you mind elaborating on this if that's ok? Smile

(is typing this a second time -.- so ask again if still unclear) Since Chain didn't have hiragana or katakana, I wanted to try and practice so that I could write/read it without using a dictionary (knows a few characters in katakana) XD

Chain lyrics are evil. The song is cool, but the lyrics are evil. In almost every line, there's one word i can't translate using the book i have. I'm gonna have to look it up on the internet. -.- it'll be worth it...right?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i give up on even trying this. its too hard. flick u are my hero for having such patience with doing the lyrics!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ookami Wrote:(is typing this a second time -.- so ask again if still unclear) Since Chain didn't have hiragana or katakana, I wanted to try and practice so that I could write/read it without using a dictionary (knows a few characters in katakana) XD

Chain lyrics are evil. The song is cool, but the lyrics are evil. In almost every line, there's one word i can't translate using the book i have. I'm gonna have to look it up on the internet. -.- it'll be worth it...right?

I think it will be worth it, yes Big Grin The first one is always going to be the slowest, then I think one learns alot from it? Experience and all that me thinks.

Re: I had always understood hiragana to be the curvy script (e.g. はきだして), katakana to be the more square ones (e.g. スニーカー) and kanji is the *really* square one (can you tell I'm being scientific? :p)

ichiban Wrote:i give up on even trying this. its too hard. flick u are my hero for having such patience with doing the lyrics!!

Ganbatte, Ichi! Smile It's easier when they repeat the lyrics or they use a lot of English ^^ But thanks hehe Blush, I wish I could be as good as you say! *will aim towards it*