• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back On Music
ya, the intro's but it's worth it. I love the tune of this music, really worthy 3:50!!!! Big Grin!! Can't wait till I figure out the entire lyrics!!!
Spark's also pretty good, I'm pretty sure most of you'll like it
Oh ya, I'm new btw!!

Nice to meet ever1!!! Smile
welcome, eblob! Make a thread in the intro section so we can all greet you properly! ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
im not overly fond of long intros. it kinda kills it a bit but i'll put up with it for back-on.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i love the intro for butterfly. >.< it means more time for me to play air guitar before I pretend to be teeda and then pick it up with my 'Kenji03 voice'......did i say that out loud?...yea >.>
(\ /)
c(")(")
Hey i found this site... It has Chain, Hikari Sasuhou and heaps of other anime songs.
http://www.coucoucircus.org/ost/index.php
Unfortunatly some of their lyrics areb't quite right but its free to listen to the songsThumbup....
I was introduced to Back-On's "New World" and really dug it. After listening to samples of their other songs though, it seems like New World has a different style - more hard rock I guess? Is that the norm or do they have any other songs like New World? I liked Flower but it is kind of pop-ish compared to New World.
I've always considered they're songs completely different from each other but to compare them with New World? Um, Flydom comes to mind and Drive(remix).
(\ /)
c(")(")
Every time Butterfly come out or New world. I would sing Kenji's part. But on Butterfly, I as well play Teeda's part because I practically know EVERY word on the song so I sing it without a problem xD Now you know how many times I play the song!

But there is one thing I don't understand on Butterfly. On the intro, when you hear Kenji all techno....what is he saying? Listen on timeline: 0:15
I know what ur talking about. No clue what he's saying tho. I just lip the words and pretend I really know the line. Sweatdrop Same here, Butterfly is the only song where I know both parts (almost) perfectly. I thank Ichiban for that b-day CD, and my need to listen to music in the mornings after my shower. Otherwise, the day will be shot.
(\ /)
c(")(")