• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Dark Knight (possible spoiler warning)
Ok, so I just *had* to create this thread seeing as I enjoyed the movie ... alot! We saw the 8:30 pm showing, so it was quarter-past 11 by the time we got out. Quite intensive! Smile Just when I thought it was going to end, it kept going.

Heath Ledger was amazing, but I have to admit, Christian Bale is an awesome Batman! I haven't seen the first movie yet though, but some tell me it's really good, but not as dark.

he wasn't pretending..he was selling that drugs of his. Best superhero movie (although it doesn't feel like a genuine superhero movie...it was much more) and best movie of the year!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
OH YEAH!! i completely forgot Heath Ledger was the Joker
and the way he acted, sick and twisted, and how he made his voice i didn't even notice
but, yeah he was an exellent Joker
the movie was long, which usually bores after too long, but great
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I really should watch the first Batman film! Maybe I'll try to tonight after following the Olympics for the whole day. I have to agree with you Dean, it really didn't feel like a superhero movie at all, even though it was!

this movie was amazing
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
i loved the movie. christian bale=awesome. heath ledger=double awesome. xD im with you flick, i need to watch the first one too but i haven't had the time and yes, watching the olympics is quite addictive too (though i never showed much interest in sports... weird...)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
This movie's exellent and is currently 3rd of the All Time USA Box Office with $441,541,000 ! Anyway It will be very difficult to do better for the 3rd Batman !
Christian Bale and Heath Ledger are exceptionel in this movie, especially Heath Ledger who played the Joker as if he really was the Joker ..terrifying !
Away
He was terrifying! What a great word to describe him, Sowon! I actually felt a bit worried when I was going back on the bus (we saw the 8:30pm showing that started late because so many people kept filing into the cinema, so it was 11:30 by the time we got out) because he was just so scary!

One thing that surprised me was that Batman II is rated as a 12A (Suitable for 12+ and anyone below the age of 12 needs to be with an adult/supervised by an adult) because actually, some of the things that happen to people is really not nice at all, even though we don't really see blood.

p/s: ichi - we need to make an arrangement to watch it 'together' at some point Tongue
in america it's pg-13, anyone under 13 needs a guardian.

but there were some things that should have made it a higher ratingHeh

but i saw it twice, it was that goodYaay
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Apparently one of my friends saw it at the Imax (or she was going to anyway... in Amsterdam since she happens to be there this month) and I would love to see it again in the iMax if possible! Big Grin I'd have to agree with Tsubame that this film is good enough to see twice in the cinema!

I really like how the boat scene panned out. Sometimes I wonder if it really would be like that in RL?