• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maple Story
yo where all my Back-on lovin' Maplers atYaay

ok straight to the point. does anyone play the massive online game, Maple Story?

my characters are "Hiroue" a lvl 19 thief in Mardia
and "Sobatto" a lvl 20+ bowman in windia
i play with Hiroue the most
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I gave that game a chance, got tired of it quickly, gave it another chance, then just gave up on it
Biiru o nomimasu!
I play in Bellocan :o. But I only use it to talk to my friends.
Away
lesboys22 Wrote:I gave that game a chance, got tired of it quickly, gave it another chance, then just gave up on it

bwahahahahahaha
actually i know what you mean, there are indeed millions of better things to do, especially when i have xbox live. i only brought maple story up because no one here has Xbox live. however MS isn't all that bad. i play every now and then.

my sister is the real fanatic her magicians at lvl 30+
that may just be ten lvls above mine but trust me thats a big difference
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I've played it and got tired of it way too many times. It's fun and all, but it just takes way too long to level. It really kills the entire game for me. :/
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I started playing it once, but umm... unfortunately my laptop was a bit too slow (and didn't have enough space) to run the program, so I'm afraid I had to give up. I do kind of miss the cute little characters though Smile
ahh Maplestory ^.^
im from singapore so im playing on mapleSEA
but i've quitted mapling cuz it gets really boring, i've got a lvl81 chiefbandit, and a 136 bishop in 2 diffrent severs incase some of u guys are wondering >.<
well i still do run around in maple once a while. if you want some fast lvling you could try playing on a private sever though there may be some sever lags and stuff, visit dagonms.com to try playin in a private sever with 100x exp and drop rate, but i do not encourage it though.
well thats all i have to brag (^w^) about hahas >.<