• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored ppl here!
^____^ *I was away too :p )
Away
omg!!! the computer nerd.. he he he he.....i feel violated!!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol! Were you doing anything bad? Hmm?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
nope just posting stuff here..
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>_> this site better not get blocked because of you...
(\ /)
c(")(")
noo never!!! ok its time for ichi to 'fess up. ichi has a crush on teh asian computer nerd just cuz he messes w/ computers and ichi thinks that's sexy... so ichi doesnt mind that teh asian computer nerd hacked into her computer. ichi has a sick way of thinking =D
.....ichi won't have a repeat of what happened with Ichigo will she? ("Where is his blonde asian head!?!" *looks down at him* "O.O Oh SHIT" *runs*) ^_~
(\ /)
c(")(")
no no no!! dont remind of that... it nvr happened!! quit lying!!
lol....it was funny tho...
(\ /)
c(")(")
no it wasnt... it was humiliating!!!!