• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored ppl here!
atleast u get paid (when's ur nxt paycheck? any chance of splitting it w/ me? im dirt poor and the con is not getting cheap! jkjk)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol i think i get paid this friday (i think) i hope
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i wish i get paid...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hey! I'm a member! I GRADUATED!!!!!! ......when exactly did i graduate?
(\ /)
c(")(")
hmm i think its sumwer in between reaching 50-60 post? ne wayz gambatte ne (for teh taks ya noe?)!
Come on now. It's math today isn't it? Not that hard. For me anyway.
(\ /)
c(")(")
yeah not that hard. yup it wasnt hard at all. i just hate dat stupid boy who sat nxt to me... kept on making these goddamn noises... it was like the CHINESE WATER TORTURE!!! kuso!!!!!!!
LOL!!! I feel bad for the girl next to me tho. I couldn't keep still when i got done. I didn't want to read DramaCon since it would only take me an hour to finish with 3 left over. I tried to sleep but couldn't. ^_^; I might've made her mad. She didn't say anything tho.
(\ /)
c(")(")
oh god i feel so tired... the test just drained me. 1 down 2 more to go. and 10 more days till AM!!!
HEY!! Where were you last period? I didn't have anyone to talk to. *pouts* and I hate double posting.
(\ /)
c(")(")