• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What up homeslices?
Hey guys! Just wanted to see how all of you were doing? How's school going? Any vacation plans? Summer plans? Music, anime, video games. Anything under the sun really.
Biiru o nomimasu!
hey les! havent seen much of u in a while. how are things? well, school's almost over for me. i just got a job at krogers. so yeah, thats pretty much my summer right there. earning moneh for college and such. xD i just got sands of time a couple of minutes ago and im listening to it right now. omgahhh! Lovelove so awesome! i already sent it to flick. xD i'll ask her to put it up in the 300s club. we dont want leeches just comin in just to download the new single xD

thnks so much to meji who got the cd for meh. xDD Yaay
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Yea I started working full time 3 weeks ago so I can afford university onceagain next fall. I've been away from the computer for a bit but I'm back. Although I did get into watching .hack//Roots. I'm a big fan of the series so I'm loving it Smile

I think I'll pick up Sands of Time as well as the full release at the same time from CDJapan.

What are you taking in college ichi?
Biiru o nomimasu!
im going for nursing. i can't wait for college since i have some glimmer of a chance of actually going to a university. i thought i was forever sentenced to go to the community college but im seeing hope so i'll try my best during senior year!

i read a couple of the manga of .hack. its been a while so i sorta forgot. lol
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
My girlfriend just finished her nursing degree at college. Now she has to put in 400 hours of free work for her consolidation. It's brutal.
Biiru o nomimasu!
Brutal sounds like an understatement. o_____o
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I know, like trying to pay off a student loan when you work full time and get 0 cash? Kick in the face eh?
Biiru o nomimasu!
It does sound really harsh >_< I have to admit I would love to find a job over the summer, but not sure if anything I find will be able to help me pay the bills for more than a few months here. Why --> ish an unskilled worker Mantou

I guess this is how the hospitals get their labour??? Umm
You just have to be relentless in your search and communication with managers. Something is bound to pop up that way. It always worked for me Smile
Biiru o nomimasu!
Thanks for the tip! I'm also meant to be going away for abit of the summer as well, which is also a bit of a bind when it comes to finding temporary jobs. Are managers usually quite flexible about that sort of thing?