• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Knight
i love the series. i read the latest chapters and...omg!! duuuuuddeee!! anyway, i prefer kaname. he's soo much hawter. KANAME-SAMA!!!!! Wub
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
.... all i know is that both zero and kaname are cool.. and hot!

and the story is unpredictable. especially when she learned about her relationship to kaname, right?
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
I love Zero, I hate Kaname. I skip over his parts in the manga if I can without losing where I'm up to. >>
I love how the anime is turning out though, they animated all the characters really well. Even Chairman Cross looks cute. ^^
lol then i should watch the anime! gosh, i keep getting sidetracked when im off to watch it >.< anywho, i wanna ask, why do u hate kaname? he's much more, calm and collected than zero. ehnn im curious! xDD

and just cuz.. and i wanna see wat u guys think. nay or yay on the zero cosplay?

[Image: Zero_test_cosplay_by_kunebitt.jpg]
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ichi Wrote:lol then i should watch the anime! gosh, i keep getting sidetracked when im off to watch it >.< anywho, i wanna ask, why do u hate kaname? he's much more, calm and collected than zero. ehnn im curious! xDD

and just cuz.. and i wanna see wat u guys think. nay or yay on the zero cosplay?

I just think he's a big creep. xD I love Zero though my anime obsession bishi is Ulquiorra from Bleach >.> He's very hot.

*Pawed the cosplay* Awesome! I say go for it! I want to cosplay sometime. =u=
I've watched 2 episodes, and can definitely say I'm a ZERO fan! Wink
ichi Wrote:lol then i should watch the anime! gosh, i keep getting sidetracked when im off to watch it >.< anywho, i wanna ask, why do u hate kaname? he's much more, calm and collected than zero. ehnn im curious! xDD

He's more like DANTE in Devil May Cry... hahaha

they already aired the episodes 3-10 ( in crunchyroll.com ) , i've watched it already...and it's awesome!!! can't wait for the 11th!
hatred.sorrow.kindness.perfidy.decrepit.love.death
by the way, i'm a ZERO fan! Wee
hatred.sorrow.kindness.perfidy.decrepit.love.death
WOOT!... i also like Idol, no, Aidou senpai.. he's cute.. YATTA!!