emo
21.43%
not
78.57%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emo or not?
I think a good way to describe it would be like... pessimistic, depressed, and/or self-destructive.

Not so much the emo demographic, but the word itself when used to describe someone.
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
This is terrible... everytime I see the word 'emo', my mind automatically slides in an 'l' so the word becomes 'elmo' and I see the big red fluffly thing from Sesame Street. Why

[Image: 152F~Sesame-Street-Elmo-Loves-You-Posters.jpg]
Hahahahaha, me too Flick. Me too.
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
Flick Wrote:This is terrible... everytime I see the word 'emo', my mind automatically slides in an 'l' so the word becomes 'elmo' and I see the big red fluffly thing from Sesame Street. Why

Awww, Flick you are too adorable ^^
hahaha....based on what my teacher said, it is a psychological reaction...in which the person's brain is malfunctioning or something...it's the cause of severe depression and pessimism...and maybe they don't know that God is there to help them....hehehe
hatred.sorrow.kindness.perfidy.decrepit.love.death
i seriously don't get why a person would waste their time or life to thinking and obsessing about depressing and pessimistic stuff. i mean, u cant possibly just plan and say, "oh, starting from today, i'll wear black and be depressed and emo" thats so weird...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.