• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flower
*hug hug for ookami* We should get one of Teeda too, just for you! Smile
Flick Wrote:*hug hug for ookami* We should get one of Teeda too, just for you! Smile

hmm...i have never checked your profile before,but Flick...are you a girl? by seeing the way you write and your avatar...Smile
[Image: RT.gif]

BACK-ON is my favourite band!!!
D.M.C Wrote:hmm...i have never checked your profile before,but Flick...are you a girl? by seeing the way you write and your avatar...Smile

Yes I am... is Flick really a boy's name??? Sweatdrop
And don't worry, this isn't the first time I've been mistaken for a boy before ^^
Flick Wrote:
D.M.C Wrote:hmm...i have never checked your profile before,but Flick...are you a girl? by seeing the way you write and your avatar...Smile

Yes I am... is Flick really a boy's name??? Sweatdrop
And don't worry, this isn't the first time I've been mistaken for a boy before ^^

meow...sorry...Sweatdrop

No probs at all Smile Maybe I should add something like "I'm a girl!" to my siggy? :p
Flick Wrote:No probs at all Smile Maybe I should add something like "I'm a girl!" to my siggy? :p

maybe...Big Grin

Or remain an enigma forever (I wish!) Big Grin

Saw some music videos with flower... Back-on's songs are so versatile! Wink
Flick Wrote:Or remain an enigma forever (I wish!) Big Grin

Saw some music videos with flower... Back-on's songs are so versatile! Wink

don't remain one...if not,you will become indistinguishable from a boy or girl...especially your avatar...Tongue

and i think that you are around 20s,25 the most...Smile

BACK-ON has the talent,but does not have the chance to shine off...At least now they are starting to get sing a few songs for TV dramas or animes...Smile