• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flower
i really love this song...really nice...Kenji proves that he can sing good...Thumbupi wish the new album which is on June has the flower Eyeshield 21 ED mix (not tv version,but better instrumentals and vocals,and longer time length)Smile (a rumour flying around states the they release a new album on June,not sure how far it is true)this song can be used as Valentine's Day song...
[Image: RT.gif]

BACK-ON is my favourite band!!!
hmm....could the new album include "sands of time"? *just made the connection and feels a lil slow* Tongue

A v-day song? I'm not so sure. I think the song is saying "we've had fun and i'll miss you, but we have to say good bye" >.< I wouldn't want someone telling me that on the day of love....unless i secretly didn't like them too much.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Eyeshield 21 ED mix? I'd be interested in hearing a remix of flower! Maybe they will include in the album - I didn't realise that there was going to be release in June ^^ Can hardly wait till June then - something to look fwd to!
Flick Wrote:Eyeshield 21 ED mix? I'd be interested in hearing a remix of flower! Maybe they will include in the album - I didn't realise that there was going to be release in June ^^ Can hardly wait till June then - something to look fwd to!

really hope so...not sure if the album's release is true,though...Sad
[Image: RT.gif]

BACK-ON is my favourite band!!!
I hope it is Big Grin I mean, so far Back-on to tend to have 'summer' and 'winter' releases (I use the term loosely) and there has been a lack of an album in the past year, so one really is overdue Smile
yea, sooner or later (more likely the former) fans all over will be bury them in emails and messages begging them to do *something*. I'd be one of them Wink
(\ /)
c(")(")
If anyone is interested, the official email address is info(AT)back-on.com. No guarantee of a reply though AFAIK (as far as I know)
lol. watch their inbox gets flooded with messages from crazed fan-girls. XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
ROFLMAO Big Grin I do wonder how they sift through all of it :p Maybe there's a mail-filter that labels anything with 'kenji03' into the 'kenji03' folder (which has hearts and cute things Tongue) and the same with the rest of the band members hehe.

Oh and for the record, I keep seeing your 'His golden eyes' siggy, I start wanting to have Kenji03 or short-haired SHU in that pose! Big Grin They both have the necessary jawlines Tongue
....*stares at pic for a bit*........whoa, ur right, Flick! Hint for those close to back-on and reading these forums: make kenji and shu take a pic like my sig! We'd love you for it Thumbup
(\ /)
c(")(")