• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Sands of Time" + Keitai Sousakan 7 Discussion!
If they bring out FK metal version....It has the number 5 spot on my list of best evah...( 2nd is Flow - GO!!, 3rd is Asian KungFu Generation - Far off Distance and 4th is Pierrot - Bairari no sekai).

@ ummm
I have that same feeling...after re:member i kinda disliked them..with colors, around the world, arigatou and answers...I never thought they would ever bring out a song like Word of the Voice again, i was truly shocked Big Grin. Ive been listening to sands of time a lot and I only dislike like 12 seconds of the song Tongue ftr it rocks! just as much as the flow and orange range song.
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
Oh hush Flick, I have to wait a mouth to get mine xD but anyone want to share me the music until I get my CD? I don't think I'm gonna be able to wait THAT long xDDD

Yeah, I'm more into J-rock with a little Jpop in it. I'm not THAT into pure Jpop, though Utada is my favorite J-pop artist. But I'm into anything with good beat, not an annoying voice (ex. girls with squeaky voices) and rhythm.
woohoo i got mine in the mail today, the cool part is, i got it the day before the realease date muahahahahaWahahaha
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
i listened to it omg all the song r really good!!, they really outdone themslves this time, u'll love listening to "message for kidz" and the fifty/50" over n over again Sparklies

lucky butt D< I have to wait for mine in a month or less....I hope someone posts it up so I can hear it xD When it comes to a release from my fav artist/band...I CANT WAIT! xDD Is 50 sounds hip hopish and what about message for kidz?
well not really more focused on the rock side the message for kidz is very catchy, and the 50/fifty one, i would say that song would be their best one, b/c on the lyrics and listening to the song itself the same time, it comes out like a story, im guessing it would be life in the adachi distict where they grew up..

interesting. I love it when bands/artist does this little story about their lives along with the music. What you said is true, then know it will definitely get into my head once I listen to it xD Hopefully the album will better then! <3
its like they saved the really good ones for later Pon Yeah

I have to wait for my current order to come in form CDJapan before ordering anything else. Or I'll wait along with Sesshy till AX. That's so far away and it comes out tomorrow. D; How the freak did you get yours before the release date? D:
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
i received an email from the website telling me about it, so i pre-ordered ASAP, ichi i excited too cuz i bought 1 for her too Pon Yeah