• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Sands of Time" + Keitai Sousakan 7 Discussion!
A special surprise for everyone! Big Grin I managed to find a clearer clip of the video that gangangan03 posted and have ripped an audio version of the same thing into an mp3 format so it's louder. You can still hear the sound effects of the preview CM though, but hope you enjoy this version too Smile

Download Back-on - Sands of Time (CM Preview)

p/s: The original CM was about 1:30 in length and Sands of Time appears in the last 30 seconds or so.
Flick Wrote:A special surprise for everyone! Big Grin I managed to find a clearer clip of the video that gangangan03 posted and have ripped an audio version of the same thing into an mp3 format so it's louder. You can still hear the sound effects of the preview CM though, but hope you enjoy this version too Smile

Download Back-on - Sands of Time (CM Preview)

p/s: The original CM was about 1:30 in length and Sands of Time appears in the last 30 seconds or so.

THANK YOU , THANK YOU THANK YOU (X10000000)
HAHA I LOVE IT , THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank again Flick !!
This BACK-ON song will definitely be on the top !! Don't forget to watch this drama as well. If this drama become popular BACK-ON will be on top of the oricon charts !! Big Grin
Away
thanks flick. the song sounds more rock than R&B to me, and like it. Can't wait for the TV size, let alone the single. ^____^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
You're very welcome, everyone! Big Grin

Oh and unfortunately gangangan03 removed the previous video, but he has reuploaded a new version of the FULL ending sequence of KS7! (TV Size as mentioned by ookami!) We can bask in it's glory below!
[youtube]ySwXxcGVOdQ[/youtube]

Oh and I just noticed: http://www.back-on.com - the official website now has Sands of Time playing in the background too! Big Grin

EDIT: In case anyone can't access either site, please download the zip file below. It contains the mp3 rip of the above mentioned youtube video (made using Vixy.net), as well as the swf file from their official website.

Download link

EDIT2: In case Sowon hasn't posted it, you can now download the TV size version of Sands of Time.
Aww I thought I found out something. XD;

Thanks Flick!

Are any of the other sites cheaper than CD Japan?

Because the total would be like $20 from there.
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
This song is much better than Butterfly,hands down...Smile
[Image: RT.gif]

BACK-ON is my favourite band!!!
yeah it's better than butterfly

..but...

dont read if you dont want to...

believe me!

cuz...

@ 0.34...till like 0.45...that exact part..I HATE IT. the stupid poppy tune...
don't they understand pop is dead! It's so 1997 to make pop songs...geesh!
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
*pats Dean* there there my debating buddy xDD
Now that I heard it longer and clearer, now I want the single xD I admit, it is better than butterfly. Not too much on it x3 *pounds on site* dammit, I hate waiting for new good music!!! DDD<

Thanks Flick <3
Quote:I hate waiting for new good music!!! DDD<
me neither, BACK-ON / UVERworld : why are you ppl so long ahhhh T____T ??
thanks again Flick, ur the best !
Away