• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Sands of Time" + Keitai Sousakan 7 Discussion!
uh tequila san, you don't have the single?
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
not yet..... its taking a bit for the people i get mostof my stuff through to order it in.....

.... cant wait for them to get it in though Pon Yeah
YATTA!!!Sparklies
you're gonna love it! ...oh or have you heard the songs already
i still havn't really figured where the new songs stand in my list but the lovely part is just having the single. being able to hold it in your hands...ah priceless...oops
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
i have heard it but only on dodgy computer speakers.Heh

I cant wait to blare it on my nans speaker systemSparklies (hehe saying my nan has a great speaker system sounds alkward lol... she also has a better phone than me... mines..... abit smashed upWhy lol.... its old and the toggle is broken so i cant scroll downHeh lol)
I've put up a link to the Myspace profile created by Meji, finally! Big Grin

Glad everyone is enjoying the single, because I certainly am! The first thing I did was to rip the audio mp3s from the CD (apart from admiring the actual CD itself) and then place it right back into its case :p I have to admit I'm not as impressed with the jacket cover as I was with e.g. Chain or even Baby Rock (I think they made the 'most' effort for Adachi Tribe but it looks less polished maybe?) but the CD for Sands of time is so shiny!

Ultimately, if you have the resources to support the band by buying the CD, go for it! Wink If not, it's always great to also see the creative side of fans as well - like the fan video and the wallpapers and the manga all done by different forum members - they're all great examples! I'm constantly impressed anyway Sparklies

p/s: I'd love to blare it out of some great speakers too! ^^ Unfortunately my neighbours might hurl rocks at me (considering I also sing loudly and badly during anti-social hours Tongue Not sure how thick the wall is tbh Boxing)

p/s2: One of the aims of BOO is to also reward active members too!
._. I still need to finish the Sands of Time wallpaper. I see it right now, on my Desktop as a .PSD file saying to me: *Finish me* XD;;;
yeah psd... how much is it left how do you think? Smile
[Image: r4nYM]
Looking forward to the release of the new wallpaper too, Sesshy!Wee
SugoiSparklies!!! i cant wait!!
Hehe
And what you mean Anic? I don't understand. >>;

New avi and sig! xD