• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Matsuri 2008
if you guys need a body guard to keep the stalkers away..................pick some one hot, so i can follow you guys too XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Ooh... well, there are a few (so few Sweatdrop) to pick from from this forum :p

Anyway, ignoring my previous comment- I actually looked up Aural Vampire. It seems they're of the 'pop-synth' genre, where the vocals are done by the girl and the music by the guy (who always wears a mask) They are actually going to be touring/visting Germany sometime this year (I think? or was it last year) -> I mean, what is with Germany and getting all the 'alternative' music people??

I had a listen to some of their songs on some 'blablahvampire.com' site (which had their songs in a flash player) and also on Youtube. My favourite (so far) has to be Darkwave Surfer

I watched this fan video first, which probably helped Smile
[youtube]TVAK9Q_kCUI[/youtube]

p/s: Maybe we should change the title of the thread to Anime Matsuri 2008?
im definitely gonna be there!! and apparently i'll be wearing a maid outfit too. to those going to the con please visit the maid cafe and liven my day up will ya? lol. ought to be fun volunteering. its my first time, please be gentle Big Grin

might catch sight of me in registration too (i think thats a personal hell!! ppl waiting to get registered tend to get cranky when they've been in line for hours).
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I look forward to seeing you all. :33

I'll probably just be in my Tiger suit again.

I'm a lazy ass~
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
lol. it'll be easier to find you, that's all beros. Big Grin

I'll def be hanging out around the cafe, ichi. if only to watch ur embarassment. ^__~
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Thanks for changing the thread title Big Grin

I hope we'll get to see some cool pictures again this year ^^
This is true. XD Though my friend was looking for me at Oni-con and couldn't find me. Though he was only searching for me to do bad things like glomp/abduct me. ;^;

You're welcome Flick~ Yeah, I need to get a new camera, mine is lost somewhere. D;
The conventions in the UK aren't quite as large inscale, although I've just found out that one or two *have* invited Japanese bands before... like 'BLOOD' and 'GOTHIKA".(I think?) I would love to go to a major one though! ^^

Hope you get a new camera soon! I have no idea which are the best ones though Smile
I saw BLOOD back in February. They were really good.

I still have yet to get a new camera, but I guess it's okay since I don't think I'll be going to Anime Matsuri anymore. D:
Aww naw... how come?