• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Matsuri 2008
I didn't see anyone else post about it, though I haven't been on in forever. XD;

Is anyone going? If so we should have a meet up.

:3
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
Ooh that's true actually - it's hard to believe that it's almost a year since Back-on made their international debut in America! Big Grin

I'm sure I read somewhere that one or two of the others might be going... or it could have been another convention... *ish confused*
This might be an idiotic question but what exactly is Anime Matsuri, just a giant anime convention? What sort of events go on there?
Biiru o nomimasu!
Ohhh! You're right Flick. D:!
Probably all the girls that live in Houston?

I wouldn't say giant, but yeah. It is an anime convention. Well, there's pannels and voice actors attend them. Also sometimes bands too. This year Aural Vampire is going ot be there.
Let’s go! Take off the chains! Spread your wings! Towards the blue world!
I've never heard of Aural Vampire but I hope Club AM will be fun all the same. I plan on going (I need to find a ride first). I'm volunteering so you'll def see me there. ^___^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Alas I've never heard of Aural Vampire either, but maybe they're the 'new' Back-on? Big Grin
Flick Wrote:Alas I've never heard of Aural Vampire either, but maybe they're the 'new' Back-on? Big Grin

um.....Aural Vampire is a girl....her music is i guess dance maybe rave music-ish
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
Mr.Beros Wrote:I didn't see anyone else post about it, though I haven't been on in forever. XD;

Is anyone going? If so we should have a meet up.

:3

im going, and ichi as well, we're cosplaying as a j-rock group thingy, for me it will be a bit on the side of visual kei and j-rock.....and we're all planning to go the woodlands mall in our cosplay costume....tho it would be interesting of what ppl think when they see us in our cosplay ><

they'll sit and stare and wish they were as awsome as you guys. Big Grin
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
muahahahahaha...........*u cannot resist the power of our sexy cosplay*(>o<)'